1- betrayal

Tommy is an avian. One of the last ones really, and the thing about avians is that to be honest there just a glorified chicking. Tommy has two punny wings on his heel - which makes for a bitch to wear shoes- and a couple feathers in his hair. Yea not that cool really.

Tommy is also a hero, or well was one, but he is sure as hell not welcome back at the tower. And you may be wondering why? And tommy doesn't really know ether, it all happened in a blur but I will tell tell you anyway.

It's happened a couple months back. The sbi were at the peek of there evil doing or what ever you call it, but they were being evil and shit and in Tommys eyes it was not very poggers. Dream who was Tommys so called guardian at the time was also a hero, the number one to be exact with Tommy close afture him at second at only 14, two weeks befor his birthday.

He was out on petrol dream by his side when they were stoped in there tracks by the one and only blade. The blood god himself, the one villain who actually terrified Tommy.

"Look who is" dream said from deside him " fancy seeing you here blade"

"I can't really say the same, I was looking for you" blade said in his usual monotone voice

" Well what do we owe the pleasure" dream spoke again. Tommy had said nothing, refusing too, hiding the fear pulsing through his body.

" nothing much just fancied the fight" dream laughed as the blade said this.

Befor Dream could come up with some cocky response Blade was already lunging at Tommy axe in hand.

" fuck what did I do" Perseus  said under his breath as he doged the attack. But instead of landing on his feet to the side slightly he ending up on his arse as Dream pushed him back

" This will be your funeral blade" dream laughed sounding cocky as always.

" Awww I was hoping to fight the little birdy over there for once"  Blade whined like a child as Tommy sweared under his breath

" yea no not a chance" dream snarled

When dream was at Tommys side tommy was never allowed to fight his own battles always sat at the side as dream went head on with some of the biggest villans in l'manburg.

The battle dragged on for a while asthe two exchanged hits. To anyone you could see dream was winning. The blades posture was off and his grip on his axe just slightly weaker then usual. That was until dream had him pinned axe now discarded to the side.

"Not so cocky now blade are you" dream said out of breath.

The blade said nothing clearly hurt by the blows of dream sword .The same sword that was inches away from the blades neck

" Dream, don't you dare we don't kill" Tommy shouts from we're he is stood at the side. " just keep him there 404 is on his way to take him in"

" why should I Perseus, I could kill him now and he would be gone, I know how much he scares you" dream snarled a strange smile on his face just view able from below his mask.

"Dream you can't that's the rule." Perseus shouts running up to dream ready to stop him if he does anything stupid.

Dream just raises his sword higher. Blade struggles but he is to weak. Suddenly dream brings it down ready to plunge in the blades neck.

"STOP" Tommy shouts. There is a flash of red and his ears begin to rings and his vision blurs. But he can just make out the the sound of a body drop to the floor.

He can hear everything at once. The helicopters above  recording the fight for millions to see. The wind screaming in his ears. The flap of the wings of the man who he always admired villain or not.

" Blade, are you with us" Angel speaks all to carm for the situation. Only now does Tommy look up, Dream is on the floor, not much further from we're he originally stood.

The angel was helping the blade to stand. But he stoped when they saw tommy looking. " impressive light show you put on there, shame about you hero pal there tho, guess you really are the slayers of monsters, Perseus" Angel had said befor flying off.

——————————༄𖣘༄𖣘༄—————————

Tommy really can't remember much after that. At some point dream was taken away. And something was clipped round his wrist as sorry eyes of  the people he worked with stared as he was taken away and locked in his room.

The place he hates the most the place, dream had locked him up in after hour of non stop training. The bruises, the blood, the cuts that scared over as a reminder that he messed up, that he didn't do it right and must start again.

It was a day later when someone came to him just to send him to a room full of his fellow hero's as he was revoked of his license and charged with murder. The power suppressor was permanently  there from know on, with only one way of removing it . Through the hero bee who was his only friend someone who truly cared and now he just looked at him with sad eyes. Eyes that told him he fucked up.

He was thrown on the streets with nothing and no one all because of a fuck up, he's fucked up big time and he had no one to turn to. He was alone now. Nothing to his name. Orphaned as he had killed his guardian. Left  alone to wander the cold winter streets alone.

——————————༄𖣘༄𖣘༄—————————

The news got out soon. The number one hero Dream killed by a fellow hero. Well that was a new one to most people including the craft family or better known as the sbi. No secret identity's needed. These men were untouchable Wilbur soot craft, Philza craft and Technoblade Craft. Three men who names were know through out l'manburg. Known for there crimes and the utter destruction they inflicted anytime spotted.

Yet they all had a side to them that not many had seen. As you can tell by the name the crafts are in-fact a family. Meaning when the blade was almost killed by a hero the rest of the family was pretty pissed.

Angle had to fly an unconscious techno away from a pretty dead looking dream and a petrified looking Perseus. Most people new that Perseus feared blade the most, it was clear in the way they would fight or interact if they ever could before dream would step in.

" impressive light show you put on there, shame about you hero pal there tho, guess you really are the slayers of monsters, Perseus" Phil had said. Not many new the story of Perseus, the hero who slayed medusa,. Quite fitting now really, dream was a monster, he had killed before. But the committee didn't punish him for long. One big fight happening and he was called in, his crimes completely forgotten

The hero committee was not what it used to be when it was founded by the captain 20 years ago. She was just a kid that wanting to do some good. She pulled to gether a group of teens with stong powers and together they did some good. Soon they were seen by the government and given the the rank of hero. It lasted a good 15 years until 5 years back and the captain was forced into an early retirement. She lost here leg in battle and was seen as unfit to fight.

The committee was put in he hands of jschlatt, it just whent down hill from there.

———————————༄𖣘༄𖣘༄—————————

AHHHHHHHHHbNEW FIC.

Inspired by hush now by CorpseArt on Ao3

Pls comment cos it keeps me going and pls point out anything I messed up on