2

A few days later, Louis was in the car with his mom, driving to Harry's house because she needed to work her shift that morning. Louis couldn't believe that he was letting this happen. He was just hoping Harry wasn't going to be a complete asshole.

"You know this is completley unescessary, right? Like for the hundredth time, I don't need stupid supervision." Louis said with his arms crossed and staring out the window.

"The previous events say otherwise. And it's not only for supervision because I think it would be nice for you to hangout with someone other than Niall."

Louis just sighed and slumped into the seat even more.

As they walked up the pathway to Harry's front door, Louis reminded himself to act extra annoying. He prepared himself for his plan as his mom knocked on the door. The door opened revealling a very tall, curly haired, muscular man wearing a black tanktop, black skinny jeans, and a golden necklace with a cross. He also had other jewlery like a couple rings on each hand. He had quite a few tattoos scattered on his tanned arms. Louis was only capable of peering up at the man with his lips slightly parted looking extremly flushed. He was completley speechless while standing there tensed and jittery. 

"Oh hey Jay!... And you must be Louis, right?" Harry asked in a deep and raspy voice as if he'd just woken up a few minutes before. 

Harry stuck out his hand to shake Louis'. And just like that, Louis' plan was out the window. He forgot about his plan to be a menace because he was too intimidated for any of that. Harry looked down at the much smaller boy who he assumed was about 14 waiting for a response.

"Um yeah... I'm Louis." He said in a small and quiet voice.

Louis took Harry's hand to shake it, hoping he wouldn't notice how sweaty it was. He noticed that Harry's hand was gigantic compared to his. Harry also smelt like cologne, but not in a way that was too strong. He also smelt a little bit of fresh fruits like watermelon and also clean laundry. Louis couldn't believe this man actually existed, standing right infront of his eyes. And he was supposed to spend time alone with him? For multiple hours in an empty house with just them two? Practically day after day? He couldn't tell if he was happy or really scared. 

While Louis stood there awkwardly, Harry also spent a moment to observe Louis. He was very tiny which made him adorable. He had grey tracksuit bottoms, a yellow t-shirt, and black vans. His hair looking fluffy with a cute fringe falling on his forehead. Harry noticed Louis' discomfort. He didn't know why Louis would be uncomfortable. He thought it could've been how Harry was basically a foot taller than him, or how his appearance made him look like a dickhead, or maybe Louis was just naturally nervous around everyone.

"Well come on in." Harry said, stepping aside so both Jay and Louis could enter his home.

"So you don't mind staying with Louis until I'm done work?" Jay asked Harry.

"Oh no not at all. We can get to know eachother and I'm sure we'll find something to keep us occupied." Harry smiled at them.

"Great thanks." She then turned to Louis who was still trembling and picking at his fingers and said "have fun and be good. I'll be back in about four hours at most. You're fine?"

"Yeah," Louis responded.

They said goodbye and Jay left the house, leaving only Harry and Louis standing across from eachother. Louis started to become even more nervous as Harry stared at him as if he was trying to figure Louis out.

"So do you want anything to drink? I've got orange juice, apple juice, chocolate milk, or just water of course," Harry asked, walking into the kitchen as Louis followed him.