7

"Harry, you feel so good. Fuck me. Harder harder!"

"Oh Louis I'm going to come inside of you."

They both moaned loudly as Harry came in Louis and Louis came all over Harry's stomach. He collapsed on top of Louis, out of breath and sweaty.

"I love you," Harry whispered in Louis' ear.

"I love you too."

Louis jolted awake from his bed at 6:27 AM. He had a wet dream and Harry was in it.

"Shit." Louis looked down at his pants and saw the wet stain of cum in the front.

It was all to the thought of Harry. He got up and washed off in the shower and got dressed afterwards. Louis thought about telling Harry about it but decided that would probably make things awkward or Harry would make him even more flustered about it, so he just kept it to himself. He followed his regular school routine and left the house just like yesterday. Once again all throughout the school day, he couldn't stop missing and thinking of Harry. He made sure to call Harry after school again.

"Hey Lou. You're at home?"

"Yep."

"That's good. How was school? Is everyone treating you fine?"

"Yeah i- it was good."

"What's wrong? What happened? You seem more quiet than usual."

"No um everything is fine. I'm just tired it was a long day is all." Louis lied.

"Alright then. Take a nap or something. I'll see ya tomorrow after school. I'm picking you up and I'll be by the front doors okay?"

"Sounds good. See you then. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Bye Sweets."

"Bye Haz."

Louis was mad at himself for not being able to act normal, as if he didn't have a wet dream about Harry that morning. A wet dream he enjoyed. He acted all jittery and he knew Harry thought something was up.

Liam knocked on Harry's front door just as Harry hung up the call with Louis. Harry left his desk and computer to go open it.

"Hey Harry." Liam stepped into his house.

"Hey."

They sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Harry was a bit worried as to why Louis was acting like that. He wanted them to tell each other everything, but he could tell Louis was hiding something. Harry rubbed his forehead at the irritating thought that something could have happened to Louis.

"What's wrong? You seem stressed or something." Liam asked.

"Yeah I don't know. I always tell Louis to call me when he gets home from school and he did, but he was acting a bit strange. I'm just worried something happened to him."

"Oh strange. Well maybe you need to talk to him more. Like tell him that he doesn't need to keep secrets from you."

"Maybe, but he sounded more flustered and shy just like he was when I first met him."

"I've dated lots of girls who were virgins in my life and most of the time when they started to act like that even after we warmed up to each other, nine times out of ten it meant that they were thinking of doing something sexual. With me. So... connect the dots, Harry."

"You think so?"

"It's what makes sense."

"So he probably wants to loose his virginity to me? And he's been thinking about that, so that's why he was acting all strange?"

"Ask him. Communication is key, Harry." Liam smiled at him.

"Tomorrow."

Harry so badly wanted to have sex with Louis. He couldn't stop eye-fucking him and admiring how his small body would fit so good in his large hands. He's always wanted to grab his bum and play with his nipples, espescially since they cuddled in bed with their shirts off.

"Do you guys even call yourselves boyfriends?"

"Well I think we are. We just haven't said it out loud or made anything offical."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle writing a full on smut scene considering I cringed so hard writing that little bit of the wet dream, but I will anyways. 💀

The Satellite MV was soooo good! Felt so bad for stomper :(

New part on Wednesday :)

Fri May 5 2023

- M xxxx