Author's Notes

Hello, beautiful people! How are you? This is the author, Dream_Cupcake, stopping by to give some important notes:

1. Be polite when interacting in the comments. Everyone deserves respect.

2. I welcome any and all constructive criticism. English is not my first language, so please be patient with me.

3. I do not own Genshin Impact, only the plot of this fanfic. The images used - with the exception of the edit itself - do not belong to me and all credit goes to their respective creators. If anyone knows whose artwork they are, please let me know and I'll mention it here.

4. Be warned, this story is full of spoilers.

5. I guess this is it! I wish everyone a great read!

PS: Turns out it wasn't just that that I had to say, so here I go:

6. I realised there were some inconsistencies with the story I had planned at the beginning, so I had to make some changes to the first 3 chapters. In advance, I apologize for that.

7. Yes, I changed the protagonist's name from Wendy to Rebecca because I realised it suits the person she is much more. I'm really sorry for doing that after I've already posted it. Also, I changed the gender of the twins' teacher and gave a name to the friend that Aether mentions. That's it, hehe.

...

Epigraph

"True chaos comes from the garden of your soul; where the wild flowers grow." - Matt Baker

...

Aesthetics

Rebecca, the Dreamer

"If my life could be resumed to one word, it would be Chaos."

Aether, the Traveler

"Trust the starts and they will guide your destiny."