lo'ak runs away part two

The Motel that Lo'ak was staying in had possibly the worst bed and the most smelly bathrooms ever but Lo'ak had to made do. But unfortunately Lo'ak had to leave the motel eventually and he still didn't know where he was gonna go or what he was gonna do. He felt stressed by the big city and leaving the stinky motel room felt hard. He handed his keys in the the receptionist and went out the door. Lo ak opened his phone and looked on Google maps looking for a place to go. Lo'ak decided on going to the nearest mall to eat something or to buy a tent so that if he wanted to he could sleep on the street. But there was one problem, the nearest mall was a mile away and Lo'ak was already very tired. It was boiling outside in the city so Lo'ak was forced to take his hoodie of. He left it in a small tree because he had no space in his bag for it and he needed hands to carry whatever he was going to buy. Lo'ak used his phone to navigate to the mall. Eventually, after what felt like forever, he made it to the mall. The mall was the biggest mall Lo'ak had ever seen in his life. He probably could find everything he needed in here. Except, he didn't know where. First he found a small café where he ate the cheapest thing he could find and also managed to buy a small coffe.
At this point he had about $3500 left in his bank account so he'd have to be careful with what he bought. He searched for a store that looked like it could have tents for sale when suddenly, he found a store that was literally for camping gear. There has to be some tents in there Lo'ak thought with a hopeful expression on his face. When lo'ak entered he couldn't help but realize how expensive everything is. Five hundred dollars for a tent that can barely fit Two people in it? Lo'ak didn't want to spend to much money on tents because he knew that the money he had would be limited. Lo'ak got stressed just looking at the prices on the tents. After looking at all the prices he just stormed out of the store and hid the bathroom ls. The stress was unbelievable and going back home just didn't feel like a option to hi. He was bullied all the time and him dad just made it worst. He felt like there was chance he could start a better life away from all his problems but, if he wanted to leave his life behind he also had to leave some people he loved as well like tsireya and neteyam. He decided to suck it up and leave the bathroom stalls.

With neteyam

It has been almost two days and they still had no idea where he was. He could be anywhere and no one even had a clue. The only thing they knew was that some money was used on his credit card so at least he wasn't kidnapped. Practically everyone was looking for him, tsireya, Jake, neytiri,Rotxo, kiri, and tuk even. Tuk would go to the park every day and look for Lo'ak.
Neteyam couldn't figure out why Lo'ak would run away though. The only reason that Neteyam could think of was maybe Jake got mad at him when he had to pick Lo'ak up after school. Neteyam understood that lo'ak was having a hard time both at school and at home with Jake. Then Neteyam got an idea, he was going to speak with the person lo'ak with, Ao'nung . Neteyam was driving looking for Lo'ak but quickly changed his path and made his way to Ao'nung's house. Neteyam quickly arrived at Ao'nung's house. Neteyam parked across the road from Ao'nung's house and knocked on his door the second he got there. Conveniently, Ao'nung was the first person to respond. Ao'nung just stood there for a little before opening his mouth"What are you doing here?" Ao'nung asked staring at Neteyam with a confused expression on his face. "Im here to talk to you" Neteyam said calmly. "OK sure come in" Ao'nung said opening the door so Neteyam could walk inside. "So what did you want to talk about" Ao'nung asked while sitting down on his couch and signaling Neteyam to sit next to him. "I'm here to talk about Lo'ak" Neteyam said sitting down next to Ao'nung. Ao'nung's face completely changed after hearing Lo'ak's name. "OK damn I'm sorry for fighting your brother you can leave now" Ao'nung said pointing out the door. "Don't you know what happened to Lo'ak yesterday" Neteyam asked. "Yesh i beat his ass what else" Ao'nung said completely annoyed. "Well actually he ran away and me and kiri found his blood in his bathroom and we don't have a clue where he is" Neteyam said basically explaining what happened. Ao'nung shot up after hearing that. "Shit, what time did he go missing" Ao'nung wasn't sure but it sounded like the text he sent Lo'ak might have something to do with it. "Well when we got home Lo'ak was just gone" Neteyam tried to talk less to he wouldn't cry. Ao'nung realized that it probably had to do with the text. "Crap well I might know why he ran away then" Ao'nung told Neteyam about the text message and neteyam just looked vivid and pissed. "So you texted my brother and told him he was a freak?" Neteyam was now mad at Ao'nung. Ao'nung just nodded and Neteyam lost it. Neteyam stormed out of Ao'nung's house and drove away without saying a word. Ao'nung started to feel guilty that he could possibly be the reason Lo'ak ran away.