WHEN'S OUR BIRTHDAY?!!

(Yay, I get an appearance in this part!)

Me: *Is in a pharmacy to get yet another Covid-19 booster shot*

Pharmacist: When's your birthday?

Me: 2000, uh..  May..  fifth..?  No, wait!  That isn't quite right.  Umm...

*Meanwhile, with the Kats*

Literary Kat: Make haste, oh wise leader!  I think our boss desireth some information!

Clipboard Kat: *Frantically rifling through the many sheets of paper on her clipboard*  ON IT!!!

Violent Kat: WELL, WHY DOES SHE NEED TO KNOW, HUH?!!  CAN'T THE LADY JUST LOOK UP OUR NAME ON HER FREAKING COMPUTER?!!

Sassy Kat: Imma agree with you on that one, Violent.  The thing's literally right in front of her.

Romantic Kat: Oh, it's just like her birthday!  *Dramatically clasps her hands over her heart and waves in the breeze like an odd reed*

Tranquil Kat: Please!  Everyone, remain calm.  We'll figure this out, together.

Unladylike Kat: But I thought that we weren't supposed to ask 'ladies' about their ages.  Pfft-!  Don't tell me that we've suddenly gained gender equality in the past five minutes or something.

Genteel Kat: Hush, sister!  Clipboard's trying to think.

Clipboard Kat: *P A N I K*

CK: I-  I-  I CAN'T FIND IT!!!  AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

CK: *Calmly*  ..Oh wait, here it is.

CK: *Quickly rolls up the correct sheet of paper and slips in into a tube, then opens a hatch and stuffs the packet of information into the hatch*

All the Kats: *Silently watching as the tube is sucked up to the mysterious reaches of their host's brain*

Sassy Kat: Shame that we can barely even remember our own birthday.

Sassy Kat: Oh wait, we just don't care.  *Cackles*

(I kid you not, this was my brain's actual conversation with itself in the millisecond that I was trying to recall my date of birth.)  😅

Me: *Suddenly blurts out*  MAY 30TH, 2000!!!!!!  *Big sigh of relief*

Mother: *Raises an eyebrow*

Me: Didn't you just accidentally give the wrong birth details to the pharmacist not two minutes ago?

Mom: *S l o w l y lowers eyebrow*