𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐄

══

══.★. .═══════════

(Y/N pov)

  '𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑡' I thought spacing out.
"Hey are you even listening?"Daiki said waving his hand in front of my face "Hm? No I wasn't listening, I was daydreaming"I said giggling "Well no duh, you're always daydreaming"Daiki rolled his eyes and smiles "I asked if you wanted to come with me to go pick up my little sister from school and hangout for a bit at the park" "Oh! Sure I miss emi, how has she been doing?"I asked smiling grabbing my pink drink and getting up and pushing my chair in so people don't walk into it "She's doing great! I finally found a babysitter for her"Daiki smiled gently and followed my actions.

"That's great to hear, remember if you ever need anything I can help you out"I smiled brightly "Hmm, Thank you y/n. It means a lot"Daiki laughed and opened the door for me "Why, thank you good sir."I laughed
"No problem M'lady"Daiki chuckled and led the way towards Emi's school.

(3rd person pov?)

Daiki and Y/n soon arrived to Emi's school and waited up at the front.

They waited for about 10 minutes until the bell rang and a swarm of kids ran out the school running towards there family.

"Y/NN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"Emi ran out of the crowd towards y/n and jumped into her arms "I missed you to emi!"Y/n smiled and spun Emi around and let Emi down "How was school Emi?"Y/n ruffled Emi's curly crimson hair "It was so fun!! There was a new kid in class and I got to show him around the school and be friends!!"Emi smiled "I'm glad you got to make a new friend"Y/n smiled and pat Emi's head.

Emi smiled and held onto y/n's hand "Heyy! Did you guys seriously forget about me, Emi how come you didn't greet me first"Daiki frowned "hehe! Sorry big brother"Emi laughed and held Daiki's hand "Hmm I forgive you"Daiki looked down towards Emi and smiled.

The three of them walked towards a park.
"Hey guys, let's go get ice cream from across the street"Y/n suggested while pointing towards the ice cream shop "OHH ICE CREAM!"Emi cheered "Sure I'll pay"Daiki smiled as they walked towards the cross walk Emi suddenly ran into the street as a truck was driving towards her "𝑬𝑴𝑰'' Both Daiki and Y/n shouts.