1

" You're nothing but a filthy selfish monster I hate you and I always will" were the words echoing in the room as I moved close to her "Look Tesoro , You are not supposed to say those words Infront of me you are only pissing me off. Eat the food I'll leave as soon as you eat." WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS ? LEAVE ME ALONE JUST LEAVE !..... she retorted back but stopped when I hold her throat tightly chocking her I was already loosing my shit after a long day and her again but looking at her pale face I left her as she was coughing loudly gasping for breath .

"Eat before I loose my shit and hurt you ,Jeon YN." " Tom , Make sure she completes it " he ordered as always and left .

A chuckle left her lips as she'd rather appreciate him to kill her than to live with him. The room was dark so was her life as he killed her last hope to live she loaths him for making her life dark .

The moonlight was streaming through the large glass window , casting a soft glow in the room. She looked a mess right now she wished she would disappear in thin air as she never existed.

"YN, Just eat your food already you haven't eat properly for the past week . Your health will worsen just have the food I'm gonna bring the medicine for your throat ."

"I'll have it leave me alone please " she whispered painfully sighing in defeat . The people in the room felt nothing but pity on the woman looking pale and weak as they left the room.

As the door was closed she started sobbing and all the pain in her chest for the past year was just suffocating her till the point she wanted to die every single time she saw his face .

Loosing the precious people of her life again and again made  her numb for anymore pain.

She hated how weak she was now. Living with the person who killed her only family and happiness. She could only loath him and the hatred she had for him was endless.

                  THE JEON JUNGKOOK
The most feared mafia and MAFIA KING of South Korea . She hated getting involved in mafia stuff she just hated mafias and gangsters they don't have a heart that's what she thought about them killing people for no reason.The person who tore her apart and snatched her happiness.