3

After a long series of events of this awful day I rested my head on the head set

After a long series of events of this awful day I rested my head on the head set. All the events started running in my mind.I saw a glint of concern in her eyes. Were they for me? I have never seen this in a year of this marriage, and it was not the first time I came back hurt.

I was going to my room and wait for Suga Hyung but I felt a hold on my wrist as I looked back to see Yn. Yn, Not now . I spoke calmly not to lash out at her but she pulled me to my room.

 I spoke calmly not to lash out at her but she pulled me to my room

I was going towards the kitchen to grab something to eat as I might have to stay late night to study the new case of my patient. I turned to leave but I was the guards greeting someone and there was a crowd all of them stood around him. Okay, Thats new. Why do I need to know about it?. They left to their own places. I could see him now standing there as a predator who has killed its prey a moment ago. He was standing there in all his glory of a king with his cold ice face and his dark brown orbs which didnt even glance at them. He ordered something to Max , his most trusted guard and the guard he ordered to guard me no follow me around.

I was about to leave when I saw blood on his shirt at first I thought it was someone elses but after having a closer look I noticed he was injured again, his shoulder was shot most probably but the blood was oozing out rapidly and it looked really serious wound but he didnt looked bothered about his arm right now.

Cant he feel any pain?.He deserved it he was a monster he killed my dad, my Lucas, ruined the only family I had. But as a human , I can't leave him like that he could probably going to lose his consciousness soon judging looking at the blood he lost. I grab his wrist of his unharmed hand as as he turned to look at me and again his cold face. "Not now, Yn." His voice sounded tired and looked like he needed some help." Wait, I wasnt here to fight with you, you idiotic Don", I pulled him to his room and quickly went to grab some stuff required which at least could help until the doctor would come.

After I'm done with his stitches, I was wrapping up the stuff but after glancing his hand sighing as it was bleeding slightly and the bandage needed to be changed. I took his hand in mine as he was caught off guard and pulled it back. "I need to change your bandage, Its bleeding." Was all I told, and he agreed with it and let me do whatever I was doing and left his room. He is too annoyingly silent, and I could say something was coming to the person who made him mad.

"Why did you do it? Dr. Min is already here." He spoke in his deep voice as always, he asked confused at her actions and words. She told she hated him and maybe is hating at the moment too but. Her words were something and her actions tell otherwise. She wanted him to be dead she could be free from this cage. She was ready to do anything to leave this place but then again, he saved him, Which made him more curious about her as a person she made him go by surprise every time.

"As a doctor I cant just leave someone who needs my help, Even though that person maybe the one I hate the most ." she spoke and left the room. He could clearly see a glint of concern for him the person he hated the most and it made him more confused as his were on her from the moment she entered the room.

Once I was out of the room, I met an impatient Tom running towards the room, "Ive done the stitches, tell Dr. Min to check them once. Tell your boss to not move his arm too much. Im leaving if you excuse me." Her words sounded more like a warning sounded colder as his boss and she left. The glint of concern didnt go unnoticed by tom as he nodded smile a small smile.

"Do you think someone killed your mother?" No, you killed your mother , you killed my husband ,and your brother.

"YOURE A MURDERER, a freaking bad Omen creature who eats everyone Away." You killed everyone and remember you are a bloody murderer. Look your mom also died due to you. Ive warned her many times that youre the only bad omen here, but she never listened to me and believed in you, but you killed her too.

"YOURE A MURDERER !!!!!"

A gasp left my mouth as I sat up in a jerk inhaling air through my mouth, I couldn't breathe the air in my lungs have left. Taking deep breaths only could save me from an attack. I tried to take deep breaths taking the air into my lungs which made me feel alive again. I was soaked in sweat. I washed my face and went out to take some fresh air. When will they end? , Will they ever end ?. I wish Lucas was here.