2

The words she used were like daggers piercing his heart never was he ever affected by someone or someone's mere words but the words you spoke reminded him of someone who destroyed him who he loved dearly once .

Yes, he was a monster he knew he was one but your words hurt him today after almost 1 year of marriage .The throbbing pain in his chest was making him numb. Gulping the bottle of scotch as those words resonated in my ears . Those words again I couldn't help the anger boiling inside me . Was I the only person who loved maybe I was wrong thinking I deserved love. The bottle which was in my hand moments ago was now all shattered on the ground.

Picking up another bottle from the bar in his room gulping them in a go , crushing the bottle in his hand as the glass pierced through his skin but didn't seem to care about anything at the moment but his messed up life and the pain he was holding on to ,"Why me ?" , he roared as he dropped his body on his king size bed not letting go of the glass from his hold but rather holding it more tightly as blood was oozing out . He was falling into slumber as the drink in his system wasn't helping it at all. The grip on the piece on glass loosened as it broke into pieces as soon as it came in contact with ground.

" Why me ? " she muttered under her breath hugging her knees as she buried her face into her knees .

" Both were broken beyond repair . Both were in the journey to heal each other not knowing how and why , many secrets are to be unveiled which hold the cue of their past. "

-------------------------

I groaned as I felt cold breeze I opened my eyes feeling the sun rays hit my face . I looked over the the room which looked a mess . " Tom " I yelled as he rushed towards my door as I stood near my wardrobe removing my watch. " Yes , Jungkook " he rushed to me as he caught my hand worry painted all over his face ." Not Again Jungkook , Wait let me call the Doctor."

Once the doctor was done treating his hand , tom accompanied the doctor and returned as he saw Jungkook deeply looking into the file .

" Tom , We're leaving today just arrange the meeting with Lees and the one tomorrow schedule it today ." "Don't you think you are overworking yourself , both the meetings are really really important and they will effect our company in a positive or negative way which can only be decided by the meeting . You've been working like crazy for a week . We can go with that meeting tomorrow if you say."" NO " a stern reply was enough for tom that he didn't want any more words about the topic .

" Ok , We'll be leaving in 30 then . is that okay with you ?" tom asked as he hummed analysing the file with tablet regarding his meeting later.

After a really long day with continuous meetings , He was glad as the deal was done and why wouldn't he crack the deal he was the Jeon Jungkook the one who never looses he knew he would get those deals at any cost. They were returning with the troops which were the new version and they were reliable. but suddenly the atmosphere changed as one of the cars close to the armoured carrier clashed as everyone was alerted as they were under attack.

" Jungkook , Park Chanyeol is back again. they are trying to steel the troops ." tom informed waiting for Jungook's order. His eyes were burning in rage when he got to know who was attacking them. Another car was aimed as it clashed as Jungkook clenched his jaw as he ordered them to used to use the new troops as park was there with his army standing there pull the strings testing JUNGKOOK's patience . Jungkook was awfully silent which boosted Chanyeol's ego , but whom was he fooling the Jeon Jungkook as his face was filled with horror as soon as he saw his army falling down quickly. A Devilish smirk was laid on Jungkook's face entire which got unnoticed by Chanyeol who was boosting his overconfidence thinking he would win against THE MAFIA KING.

As soon as he saw his army falling down he aimed Jungkook on his shoulder as Jungkook was busy fighting with his army .Chanyeol's smile dropped when Jungkook didn't even bulge as if he felt nothing . The bullet piereced through the skin as Jungkook retreated his position from fighting looked across to see Chanyeol Running away as he shot Chanyeol's leg smirked when he was struggling to get up .

" Jungkook , Let's go to the hospital nearby you're loosing too much blood " Tom spoke worried checking out the wound bringing Jungkook back as his attention was on Chanyeol . " No, It's fine nothing big . I'll go home and call yoongi hyung. Tom , Just bring those troops to the main branch call some more guards for security if you want ." " Ok, I will be back soon I will call yoongi hyung , Just get the dressing done ."