Sorry 😔 (Hope the vid here makes it up to you)

Flashback... On Sunday... If I could have posted this...

(Sorry but the first chapter is still not finished even tho I thought I would be able to finish it within a week.)

CY: As much as I want to post it already-

VL: Hell is slowly approaching for these two.

(*yesterday* This monday, I'll be having exams!)

CY: We're lucky our Math and English Teacher gave our exam yesterday so that we don't have to worry about it this monday. Especially Math.

VL: Your class literally cheered the moment she said-

( "From numbers 1 to 45... Multiple Choice!" Then 'insert the whole class cheering' while I sat on my chair shocked that all those hours I remained studying the math formula that's supposed to be in that exam go to waste!)

CY: I'm angry because of that but also great full that I won't have to worry about failing. The questions were easy.

VL: You were the first one to finish.

CY: That's because most of my classmates were getting distracted by our Math Teacher. Might have been a strategy or something. She stopped talking when it was almost time for the next subject, then most of my classmates started to panic except those who already finished.

(My only regret now is that I didn't even make half of the first chapter! 😭)

CY: Plus we totally just told BL that we'll be messaging her this weekend only! And we didn't!

(Let's blame the Wifi for that. Plus, it's not like she hates us now... Does she...?)

VL: Of course not! Right CY?

CY: *in the corner of the room* Am I a bad friend?

VL: 💧

(Other than that I can't believe our efforts on memorizing six entire lessons just go to waste like that!)

Flashback... When we were studying...

(Yeah, this is torture! *continues to read at least this one page of a math book* My head hurts... 😞)

CY: Same. *closes the book* ...

VL: Wha-

CY: *lights the book on fire*

(As Elsa said "Let it Go" I say "Let it Burn! *lights the book she's holding on fire as well*)

...

(I'm kidding. *snaps her finger (I don't know how tho) and everything goes back to before CY burned her book*)

CY: *pouts* W H Y ?

(It's school property.)

CY: ... Forgot about that.

VL: Anyways, why did you two even have a math book?

(CY: Eh?)

VL: I mean you guys only got an English and A.P. book from the school right?

(CY: Oh yeah... Where'd this come from?)

VL: It's a mystery.

______________________________________

(Wait for next week please.)

CY: One more.

Word Count: 444 words

Date Posted: April 25, 2023