Part 4- Zoes curiosity

Zoe began to sneak out.. She started becoming curious about the outside world and the rest of the life it had.
Ever since that mission, she wondered, ' why did the plants make a Decoy? '. Sure.. A zombie in the open is a bad idea for that zombie, but Zoe was strong, and could fight on her own.

Zoe had always lived within the confines of the zombie stronghold, never venturing far beyond its walls. But one day a few weeks ago, as she was patrolling the perimeter with a group of zombie soldiers, she saw something that took her breath away.

The sun was setting, casting a warm and golden light over the landscape. The trees were ablaze with color, their leaves turning red and gold, and a gentle breeze rustled through their branches. Birds chirped and sang, and small animals scampered across the ground. It was a scene of beauty and tranquility, far removed from the chaos and destruction of the zombie and plant army.

For a moment, Zoe stood there, transfixed by the beauty of it all. She had never seen anything like it before. She had always been told that the world outside the zombie stronghold was a dangerous and hostile place, full of horrible plants and humans will to teer her peice by peice for only a few coins. But now, as she looked out on this peaceful scene, she realized that there was more to the world than just war and destruction.

As Zoe stood there, lost in thought, one of the zombie foot soldiers approached her. "Is everything all right, my lady?" he asked.

Zoe turned to him, a faint smile on her lips. "Yes," she said softly. "Everything is fine. I just...I just never realized how beautiful the world outside our walls could be."

Foot soldier looked at her, surprised. "It is beautiful, isn't it?" he said, a note of wonder in his voice.

Zoe nodded, her eyes still fixed on the horizon. "Yes," she said. "It is."

For the rest of the patrol, the Zoe couldn't help but steal glances at the world beyond the zombie stronghold. She knew that she was still a part of the zombie army, and that her duty was to fight for Doctor Zomboss. But now, there was something else stirring within her - a longing to experience more of the world, to see its beauty and wonder for herself.