AM I IN LOVE?

Days have passed after the award show.  BTS is now preparing for their comback. Jungkook is falling more for Y/N  while she is still confused about the feeling that have been haunting her for 1 month now. And finally she decided to talk about her unnies as they are more mature and older than her so she thought that they can find a solution.

AT YG PRACTISE ROOM

Y/N: Unnies, i wanna say something to you guys.
Lisa/rosé: what is it?.huh jinx, double jinx, triple jinx--
Y/N: Guys stop!
Jisoo: what is it Y/N?
Y/N: Remember when i told you about jungkook in that award show we've been recently?
Jennie: yes?
Y/N:. Yeah when i was talking to him, i had a weird feeling .

Jisoo and jennie shared a knowing glances before turning to their younger one.

Jennie: feeling like what?
Y/N: I don't know.
Jisoo: How did you exactly feel?
Y/N: it was not an uncomfortable feeling but yet a beautiful and my stomach felt like somewhat butterflies in it.
Lisa: LORD, I KNEW IT!
Y/N: What?
Rosé: Girl,, you're literally in love!!
Y/N: WHAT?! NO WAY.
Jisoo: yes way, you love him.
Y/N: NO, I DON'T, I CANT LOVE HIM!!
Jennie: why not he's handsome,talented many girls are behind him.
Y/N: so what, doesn't mean i like him.
Jennie: girl you'll eventually understand it, don't worry.
Y/N: uhhhh! I'm going to my room.

With that she left to her room to her and flop on her fluffy bed with her phone in her hands." Whatever they say, i don't like him or do i, i mean he's cute, his doe eyes, rosy lips and and that small little nose and hot too like that tattoo and those piercing. Oh man what the heck are you thinking Y/N, no i don't like him.no, no,no"-she thought before drifting to her dream world.
After sometime she woke up hearing her phone ringing in her hands. She picked up her phone after checking the Cid it was her cousin yonbok aka Felix.

Y/N: Yeoboseyo?
Felix: you bloody merlin's beard.( He started yelling through the phone)
Y/N: what is it?
Felix: YOU HAD A CRUSH AND YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME. YOU BETRAYER!!!!
Y/N: What i don't like him!!
Felix: don't lie, noonas told me everything. I hanging up, you BETRAYER
Y/N: hey wait--

He hung up before she can say anything."this boy"

~~~~
A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ACTUALLY, I AM KINDA IN MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THATS WHY. BYE SEE YAA