prologue.

“if another tear falls on your cheek and he’s the reason I'm going to kill him.”

Taehyung said with tears threatening to fall as his grip on chaeyoung's hand tightened. He caressed her cheek softly as she cried while holding onto his shirt.

"it makes me wanna go to him, Rosé. I want to go to him and punch him so hard that he dies. I want to kill him with my bare hands because he can't value a precious diamond like you." he said as he sobbed while saying those words.

"I know. I know. He's not wrong, Kim trust me. Please. It's me who's wrong. He already told me that I could leave. I'm the one who choose to stay." She said as she cried. He slowly kissed her forehead as more tears made their way out of his eyes.

"Stop blaming yourself, Park. He always gave you hopes." He said as he looked at her with nothing but pure love in his eyes.

He had always loved her. Always. She was just too dumb to not notice it. Whenever he laughed, she was the reason. Whenever he cried, she was the reason.

She was the only person who made him feel emotions — otherwise he was emotionless for everyone else in his life except her.

Everyone knew that he had fallen for her except her.

But right now, seeing her on the hospital head for a men who didn't deserve a bit of her love. He felt anger. He felt frustrated that he couldn't do anything about it.

He wanted to go to the guy who was the reason of her sadness — and kill him but she was the only one who was holding him back.

If he killed Jaehyun. She will die too it was a bitter fact that he knew for sure. She just fell so much for the guy who didn't deserve love.

"Accept the truth, park. He never loved you. He just pretended to love you. If he ever loved you he would be here right beside you." He tried to spit out the truth to her but she was just too stupid to understand the truth.

He felt shocked when she shook her head again.

"I love him so much, Kim. It's just so hard to admit that he never loved me. He showed love towards me. He was the one who proposed me first. He was the one who bought me flowers and proposed me Infront of the Eiffel tower. He was the guy who made me shocked that love really exists."

She said with a heavy heart. She just needed to accept the truth and everything would be fine but that was the problem. She only trusted him.

"He's the same guy who cheated on you on your first anniversary, infact, he cheated on you just after one week of proposing you. He couldn't even stay loyal with you for a week, Park. Accept the truth, he can't love anyone. Jung Jaehyun is a monster."

He knew these words would hurt her but sometimes getting hurt is good for you. She needed to realize how bad Jaehyun really was— once she accepted the truth everything would be fine. She would be fine.

She sobbed out loudly in the hospital room as taehyung hugged her tightly. Maybe his feelings took over. Maybe he wanted her to know but he just felt like it was the moment to let it all out.

He wanted to let out what he kept in his heart for years. He looked straight into her teary eyes as he felt his heart beating fast.

i love you so much, Park.”