chapter five.

T's pov:

I stared at the blood on my shirt. My whole white shirt was covered in dark red blood but that wasn't the thing that was hurting me the thing was. It wasn't mine. The blood was hers.

The girl I wanted to see laugh, the girl I wanted to spent my life with tried to take her own life. I never expected this from her. She is a strong women, and I know she will make it out of this too.

I cried standing outside the operation room, she was hurt every bad, she lost so much blood and that was the fact that was tearing me apart. I can't live without her, I'll die.

"She is a strong women. She'll make it, Taehyung. Don't worry." Alice told me as I nodded my head without expressions on my face. Alice was one of our great friends, in highschool. She was our classmates and we often went out with her.

I started at the hospital wall and felt my heart burn. Please fight for yourself rosie, fight for me. For us. For your family, for your loved ones please.

Hold on for a bit we will make it right. We will make everything alright I trust you! You are a strong women!

I said it li she could hear me through the hospital room where the doctors were in a rush as they treated her with needles.

I closed my eyes and kept speaking as I felt like she could hear me. My heart beat fast as I got flashbacks of every single moment that happened.

I called Rosé's phone but got no response that was weird. She always picks up my calls even if she's busy or driving but I just decided to stop thinking about it when my phone rang.

"Hey rosie-" I was about to speak more when I heard a male voice from the other side.

"Oh Mr? I was driving on the road when I saw this young women covered in blood, I think she just got into an accident, I took her phone and you were on her call log so I called you. Do you know her?" The man said before i could even process anything.

"Wait what- yes yes I do know her. Where are you? Tell me the location right now! Is she okay? If she's bleeding please try to stop the blood I'll come as soon as I can." I told the guy on the phone as he told me the address.

I grabbed my long coat and ran out of my home. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could. I felt tension building up inside me. I haven't been this stressed and tensed in my whole life.

I felt like I might die any moment. All I need is her, all I think about is her. I only live because of her if she dies. I'm dead.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks but I wiped them. I needed to be calm at this moment, it I freaked out who would get her out of this?

I reached that place and saw a car covered by people. I quickly pushed the people away. People — monsters.

They were recording her without even helping her out. They were making videos of her miserable state and they didn't even care to call the hospital.

I saw her lifeless body Infront of me as I felt like thousands of rocks fell on my heart. The people got her out of the car but her head was bleeding very badly, her left hand looked like she just lost a bone. Her face had scars that were bleeding.

Her eye had a big bruise and I didn't knew how how bad it was cause her eyes were closed. I felt like falling on my knees and crying out until no more tears are left but I calmed myself down and picked her up in my arms.

I called the hospital because the almost 60 people who were around her weren't humans to do so.

And now we're here.

How did she get into this?

I always tell myself that I'm the one who's the most hurt but I just went through the pain — I caused myself to go through..she never loved me. She never said that she loved me. I gave myself hopes. She didn't.

But in her case, Jaehyun always gave her false hopes he made her think that he'll stay — and she loved him so much.

The doctor came out as I quickly walked to him.

"Doctor? How is she? Is she okay?" I asked as quick as I could as the doctor looked up at me with pitiful eyes. I felt my heart bouncing out of my chest as he spoke.

"I’m sorry, Mr taehyung."