Prologue

A new and dangerous threat has arrived in Elacto Island, where mythical creatures live amongst each other. Although some creatures have the gift of magic of one of the seven types which include the elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, as well as the more mysterious magic of the Mind, Death, and Life, even Life magic-users skilled in the art of healing can't cure this so-called 'plague.' The ones who get the Elacto Plague are extremely dangerous and attack anything that moves, leaving all creatures in the hands of fate.

Because no one can cure this disease, the residents of the island believe that the Elacto Plague is some kind of magic from an incredibly powerful mage or a kind of curse, although no one knows who would do such a horrible thing.

But there is hope for survival, however small it may be. A legend from a long time ago. Its origin is unclear, but this is what it says: 'When our land is thrown into chaos and fear, the Healer and her Army of Twelve will arise and seek to bring peace once again to Elacto.' It certainly seems to be referring to this, the infected creatures being the chaos and terror, but where is the Healer and her Army? When will they arrive? And most importantly, will it be in time to save the once beautiful island?