A New World

EARTH

Y/N Mizato was getting ready for his big reveal on Smart Brains enterprise. He gets on his three piece suit and gets into his limo.

???: Sir Mizato sir.

Y/N: yes, assistant?

Employee: sir I think it's better if we cancel the conference today or maybe have it inside instead.

Y/N: why's that?

Employee: look up the news said a big thunderstorm so about to happen. We don't want anyone want to be soaked for your big reveal.

Y/N: I see. Alright contact the banquet hall and tell them to emergency move everything inside. I'll do them our company's revel inside. The storm seems moving faster as if god is playing around. I'll take the experimental bike to get me to downtown faster.

The employee enters inside to contact the banquet hall. Y/N head into the garage and hope on the bike that was to be delivered to the banquet hall.

Y/N(mind): good they haven't moved it yet

Y/N(mind): good they haven't moved it yet. Alright let go.

Y/N drives off into the downtown as the storm moves more and more closer. Just as soon Y/N was able to get into downtown Y/N sees lightning strikes down a tree hitting a car as a man is trapped inside.

???: HELP!!

Y/N sees the it and rushes to the trapped man. He gets off of his bike and opens his briefcase but hesitates to open it yet.

Y/N(mind) not yet, but I'll use this.

Y/N then press a button on the bike and the bike turns to a robot.

SB-555V: how may I be assistance?

Y/N: SB-555V over there! Remove the tree and save his quickly!

SB-555V scans the car and the tree and heads to remove the man out of the car.

???: thank you, thank you.

SB-555V: severe and protect. Get inside for safety.

As the man head inside into a near buy building another lighting bolt was about to strike down to Y/N as SB-555V runs in to shield him. The lighting bolt strikes SB-555V causing it to explode. The explosion forces Y/N to be thrown into a window killing him instantly but had the briefcase still in his hand.