༆𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞? Well 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 Louis!

Chp.4

"Par la grâce de dieu, Roi de France et de Navarre'." King Louis's valet addresses. He dappers in dark blue breeches and white socks. His feet stand in a royal blue, & indescribable designs —with a skinny, brown heel. Up to his torso, he wears a long blue diamond coat which buttons a little over another buttoned cream top of his. His neck wraps of a blue strap and a white fabric. The scrolls of his hair flow graciously into a bun, and it is quite long all the way to his back midway. The valet's head consists of dirt blonde & thick, neat hair. You can see the pale tint which mask his face, along with the dampened pink cheeks and lips. The signature dress code of Louis Dauphin Of France has obviously captured his attention, likewise the rest of France. Not to forget his nicely thick but thin too, eyebrows. "How shall we manage the outbreak beyond the doors, sire?" The man stands directly facing King Louis XIV. "Do go let them in." The flamboyant courtier bows. "Yes, sire." And he retreats to complete the order but quickly, his movements cease as the King speaks again. "Assemble the guard, also, to keep all in accordance." 

"Fortunately sire, I have already done so."

King Louis nods in approval, and continues throughout the substantial cathedral. "But, sire, where will the nobles sit? The clergy?"
"Only few of them are attending. Place them in the front rows. The clergy first & the nobles second. Let the citizens take over the remaining seats." King Louis commands. "Yes, sire."

(☆_☆) ⓸ (Valet: a man's personal attendant, responsible for his clothes & appearance.)
-Fraise Bontempts represents the real valet of King Louis XIV, Alexandre Bontempts.

"Valet Fraise Bontemps

"Valet Fraise Bontemps." An employee of the monarch ahead of King Louis's Valet, Fraise Bontempts, bows with acknowledgment. Fraise undergoes a great realization that the foxy & frivolous Commandeur Gaston is not present. Without hesitation, Fraise compromises. "King Louis has ordered to let them in. So you & I shall do as authorized, without regard of that unreliable Commandeur Gaston. Open the doors as I have told you. And guards, as the guards, I command you to keep the citizens of France in line. Lest they be thrown out." Bontempt is furious at the abandonment of duties by the Drunkard Commandeur Gaston. This is no 1st time occurrence but rather incessant & Bontempt is all the more enraged that King Louis refuses to derive the impertinent fool of his position.

As the heavy doors drag open by the duos of guards on each side of the door, Citizens bustle in hurriedly with cheers and fulfillment that the doors have opened, finally. Valet Fraise Bontempt stands aside with considerable content. Fraise then trots around the shadowed corners of inside the building, as a way to maneuver without entering the unorganized crowd, onto the steps of the cathedral. He begin, "Greetings, Residents of France." in an effortful, loud volume. His hands fold over one another in his front portion. His word holds ineffable effect over the people, so much that the many of France's residents who now stand outside, in the doorway, or completely inside the cathedral looks upon him in silence. "Not one shall see the Sun King, nor Monsieur Dauphin Louis Of France if order is not given! Everyone is welcomed in as told by King Louis. Nevertheless, You will not see them if you continue to act like heathens!" He shouts. The residents begin to follow each other into the cathedrals to fill in all the seats; hundreds of them. It is a big worry to the knights at the door that not all citizens will fill the limiting capacity in the cathedral; And Consequently, there will be an fierce uproar.