❧𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦e, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!☙

Chp.6

Pronto, Louis whisk to his florid carriage & settles into it. Admittedly, such a large sum of his energy has perished & in this moment he much rather be at his manor; disposing of his freedom alone. He need not anyone for entertainment, & arguably, ballet as well. His mind is ample. Notwithstanding Louis's lack of elation & interest overtime, to realize he is now at the The palace where the play will act, revives lost enthusiasm. Louis is enamored, and his limbs shiver and dance of ecstasy overload. He no longer can contain this curious thrill! The carriage commences movement, and now he is heading for the prime moment of his night.

Since what was said passed by unheeding ears, Monica continued to depart from the Cathedral accompanying them all in silence. "Is there something that is wrong, Monica?" Jocé asks. "You have been silent, to say the least," Dosa adds. Hans nods. Monica, whom strenuously bites her finger's nails, looks to be a small kid, hoping their sibling will not rattle their jaws to their parents of their mistake. Howbeit, the more time Monica expends, disturbed over her actions & the entire situation alone, the more able her mind accesses reasons—excuses, to appease herself of the mental nuisance. I am no fiend, I am still pure. The moment was a fiery one, to which I so childishly, as a child, succumbed to. From what I have been afflicted with, to what I am—my anger was coherent.

The reprehensible conscious of Monica's nature assumes that not any of them will journey with her, and so, if she wholly longs for her goal, really, she must do it all by herself even. "I am going to the palace of Versailles." She says, not wanting to mention it at all. But out of place it seems, to not. "We shall come with you as well." Dosa presses. "Mhm." Jocè agrees. Hans glances over at Laurence who pierces at Monica. "Laurence, are you fine with this? Both of us can leave you all to your adventure." Hans suggests. "No, We boys must usher the girls, agreed?" He asks, indicating direct talk to Monica. Monica turns away, and begins to walk. They too, follow in behind. Jocè proceeds to walk closely to Monica. "Is Laurence..." she starts. However, she halts, choosing to process it all over through her brain before.

"Where are you leading us?" Hans questions. "You can leave." This ploy Monica supposed Laurence is commencing, she is no fond of. She knows it is well deserved, but that does not mean she must speak & act in compliance. Hans advances. "Is there a problem with you? Why are you being so spiteful?"

Monica smiles & licks exceedingly dry, peeling pink lips. "Heavens—do you not believe in shutting your mouth? Did I not permit you to leave? You do not have a collar around you. By me or Laurence. You do not have to trot behind him like a dog." Hans looks at Laurence who frowns at having to hear the wounding words from his beloved, to his bestest companion. "You seem to be under pressure, Monica. As a group, it is most important for us to go back to our home." Laurence eagerly recommends as he un-dauntingly trails behind a settled yet stark & undisguised in words, Monica. "Home? Again, you two can leave since there appears to be a duo rebellion. Truly, I do not mind. In fact, I would rather it be that way. It makes me feel as if I have you all on restraints." Every word she has mouthed henceforth when they were at the cathedral, has been verily cruel to Laurence, especially. Scarcely, would anyone stay so buoyant after insulted & denied by the one they adore fanatically. Monica & Laurence dispute quite often & dabbled in their contretemps every now & then, but this time—this time specifically—Monica is serious and their argument opposes the usual, meaningless squabble . This is a first time occurrence for Laurence. And so, It still lingers on his mind, exceedingly. And while Laurence understands of his self-proclaimed promise to keep at Monica's side, he cannot avoid to ask himself: Why must she still be angry at me, and hurt her other friends like this, too?