彡❍ 𝐓𝐖𝐎

彡❍ spring we sent, part one

── ❛❛ It's a perfect day for a picnic don't ya think?❜❜

a picnic don't ya think?❜❜

── ❛❛ It's a perfect day for a picnic don't ya think?❜❜

The bell chimed as the door swang open. Min-Ho walked in, a smile plastered on his visage as the warm breeze entered the room, the door closing behind him.

The cafe was seething with a sea of humanity. He looked around hoping to find his favourite spot empty. Luckily, no one had occupied that spot yet. He made his way through the crowded restaurant as he head to his table. He sat down, waiting for someone to come take his order.

Min-Ho stared out of the window, the streets were way busier than during the winter season. The small flower shops by the road sides had people queueing to buy the various colours and scents.

Spring, the season flowers bloomed. "It's a perfect day for a picnic don't ya think?" He heard her voice say making him turn to her. "Mhm," he nodded as a smile creeped onto his face. "Since it's spring, would you still like your usual hot chocolate or should I get you something else?" Soo-Min asked as a light laugh escaped his lips. "Hm, how about mango smoothie!" He exclaimed as Soo-Min quickly jotted down his order and sprang away. Coming back in the twinkle of an eye with a tall glass of the mango smoothie, filled to the brim."That was quick!" He smiled at her as he took a sip. "Amazing!" he muttered as the girl delt with other customers.

The door slowly closed as the second last customer left. Min-Ho sat there staring at the remaining part of the fruit cake. Turns out he was a bit hungrier than he thought and ended up ordering a whole half a kilogramme of fruit cake, which he thought he would finish but didn't. Soo-Min walked towards his table, as she cleaned some on her way there. "Are you done with this?" She pointed at the remaining part of the cake.

Min-Ho nodded, "But you can have it." He grinned pushing the plate towards the side Soo-Min was standing. Soo-Min lifted her eyebrows, and once Min-Ho noticed her facial expression, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh come on, it's really good!" He tried to persuade her to finish the cake. "Give it a try!" He handed her a clean fork as he watched what she would do next.

Reluctantly, Soo-Min grabbed the fork and took a small bite of the cake. She slowly chewed the cake as it dissolved in her mouth. A small smile appeared on her face. "It's pretty tasty," she laughed as Min-Ho nodded his head in agreement. She placed her equipment down on the opposite table, afterwards pulling out the chair and sitting down to finish the rest of the cake. She was just about to take another bite when Min-Ho pulled the plate to the middle of the table. Her eyes widened in surprise making him laugh a bit. "Let's share!" He exclaimed, grinning at her. "Didn't you say I could have it though?" Soo-Min teased as she giggled, her eyes forming crescents. "I guess I'm hungry again." He shrugged making her laugh a bit more. The two sat down conversing as they ate the cake.

She stared at him, that was the same toothy grin he had given her on the day the first met, about three or so months ago. Min-Ho left after biding her goodbye and paying the bill of course.

Once Soo-Min was done cleaning tables she made sure to clear out the receipt books. When she opened his, she found out he payed an extra two thousand won again. She rolled her eyes placing the extra money in her pocket. She noticed a note in the book. 'Lets go on for a walk in the park tomorrow! What do you think?' She grinned as she took out the note as well placing it in the same pocket. 'Got to pay this guy back' she chuckled and finished clearing up.  afterwards locking up the place, to ensure everything remained intact the same morning.

  afterwards locking up the place, to ensure everything remained intact the same morning

❛❛Um, you gave
excess money...❜❜

❜❜