彡❍ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

彡❍ autumn we were together

── ❛❛ So you and I? ❜❜

"Autumn leaves are beautiful, but not as beautiful as her." He thought as he stared at Soo-Min.

The two were at the cafe, well the locker room at the back of the cafe. He placed his hand on his left cheek and stared at her, dazed, as she tied her hair in a small ponytail.

"Close this for me." Soo-Min turned her back to him signaling him to close her apron for her. He shook his head snapping back to reality. Quickly, he stood up, paced to where she was and helped her tie her apron. She turned placing a kiss on his cheeks making him turn crimson red. A laugh escaped her lips as a smile formed on her visage. He smiled even wider on hearing her laugh.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Min-Ho came back from work, finding Soo-Min clearing up. He sat at the counter waiting for her. "I'll have one Mocha please!" He joked beaming at her annoyed expression. She hastily walked to the machines and brew him some mocha. "I was jokin-" the boy who was spinning on the stool ever since after he 'placed' his order turned to see a cup of mocha right in front of him. "Consider it my treat!" She smiled at him then continued clearing up. He picked up the cup, staring at the heart decoration she added to the mocha then smiled. "Aw, I didn't know you loved me!" He teased taking a sip of the mocha. She imitated him in a weird voice making him laugh. "Hm, yeah cause I definitely didn't buy you lunch at the beach one day,hm?" She rolled her eyes, arranging the cash register.

Min-Ho drunk his mocha in though, what were they? All these happenings. All these meetings all these talks yet, he never asked her how she felt. All he knew is that he felt butterflies on seeing her. And every day he'd wake up happy that he was going to see her later on and dress his best cause of that.

"Soo-Min," he paused as the girl locked up the register then turned to him. "What...what are we?" He asked making her blink severally. "Eh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you and I, we couldn't have done all this for nothing, are we friends? Are we best friends?" He asked sipping his mocha, it was still hot. "Are we lovers?" She asked giving him a small smile of hope. Min-Ho spit out his mocha, not because it was still hot, but because of shock."Oh, you don't like me that way?" She asked, saddened."No no no, it's just that it was sudden, I um I uh shit, let me clean up my mess." He stood up placing his hand on his head, then his waist then walked to the janitor closet to get cleaning supplies. He came back and began cleaning his mess.

"So you and I?" Soo-Min asked as she came out of the locker rooms. "You and I? We're lovers." Min-Ho smiled leaning on the mop and afterwards falling to the ground making Soo-Min burst laughing. "You never fail to make me laugh Lee Min-Ho."

"Let me tell you something even funnier," he stood up then walked to her taking both of her hands."Ahn Soo-Min, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked getting down on one knee and taking out a bracelet from his pocket. "Some one came oddly prepared." She laughed making him roll his eyes. "Yes, yes a thousand times yes!" She dramatised making him laugh. "Isn't that the reaction you wanted?" She teased as he put the bracelet on her hand. "Hm, yes but no." He chuckled making her laugh again. Then he stopped laughing to stare at her. "Can I, kiss you?" He asked making her eyes widen in shock."I, uh...su-sure!" She stummered as he smiled leaning in closer to her. She gulped, this was probably her first kiss.

Min-Ho place a peck on her lips then smiled teasingly. "Baby steps!" He said making her hit him with her purse. "Ow, don't hit your boyfriend!" He winced making her roll her eyes."Not when he's annoying." Min-Ho smiled at that comment then took her hand. "I'll drive, you home." He emphasized on the word drive making her laugh. "Oh wow cause I can get moon burn?" She acted shocked.
"Yes, my girlfriend will not be burnt by anything as long as I live!" He exclaimed switching off the lights for her as the walked out. She locked the door, taking his hand afterwards as he led her to the car.

 She locked the door, taking his hand afterwards as he led her to the car

❛❛ Can I, kiss you? ❜❜