Chapter 2

Michael wakes up early in the morning to prepare himself as it was the day of round 2 auditions. He had woken up at 6:30 am as auditions started at 10:30 am. He had given himself plenty of time to get ready, eat and practice.

On the other hand, Liam was still in bed at the time Michael had awoken. Liam would later wake up at 8:05 am.

Michael started his morning by brushing his teeth and having a quick shower. His shower lasted 10 minutes and he had gotten ready and was drying his hair. Michael then went downstairs to the kitchen to where he would see his mother making bacon and eggs. "Morning" Michael greeted his mother.
"Oh good morning honey. You ready for the next round?" His mother replied and asked.
"I'm not sure as I'm getting anxious wondering what it's about. There's so many great dancers auditioning too, I don't think I stand a chance."
Michael replied as he sat down at the table awaiting for breakfast. "Oh honey I'm sure you'll make it, you are an amazing dancer they would be missing out if they don't keep you."
Michael smiled at what his mother said.

Soon a little girl had ran into the kitchen, she was around the age of 10. "Morning Mikey, morning mother" the girl greeted using her nickname for her brother. "Morning" they both relied back. "What we eating?" the girl asked sitting next to Michael at the table. "Bacon and eggs." The mother replied. The girl nodded in return. "So Scar, when will you leave for school as your friend won't be in today." Michael made conversation with his younger sister. "True, it's so sad Sophie left me alone. I have no one to walk with. I guess I'll leave around 8:20 as I don't have far to walk and I'll be there before 8:30." 'Scar' had answered with a frown. "Okay, breakfast is done. Here you go Michael and here you go Scarlett" the mother had stated as she gave the food to her children. "Thanks mother" both children said and then began to eat.

After eating, Michael had gone upstairs to watch tv for a bit. After that, Michael decided to practice a bit for an actual solo if he needed to. He had made sure to stretch before doing so. After 45 minutes, making it around 7:45 am, Michael decided he had enough. He was sweating again, maybe he should have waited to shower. Oh well. He went to shower once again.

After that, the time was 7:55 and so while Michael dried his hair again, for the second time that morning, he decided to message his boyfriend to say morning and when they should meet. He received no reply straight away so Michael guessed Liam was busy. Michael then played on his phone for a little bit.

Ten minutes after Michael sent his messages to Liam, the boyfriend had finally awoken. Liam got up and checked the time on his phone and had noticed Michael had messaged him. Liam had replied back saying he just woke up and that he will go to Michael's house soon to hang out until they needed to go. Liam then got out of bed and went to shower and brush his teeth.

After Liam had finished he prepared his bag with extra dance clothing, a jacket, some water bottles, and some deodorant as dancing can get you pretty sweaty. Liam had put his bag on his shoulder and grabbed his phone from his bed. He went to the kitchen to where he found his father asleep on the couch. Liam looked at his father with a sigh and rolled his eyes. Empty bottles of alcohol were laying beside his father. 'Typical' Liam thought.

There was no one else in the apartment as Liam was an only child and his mother had passed away when he was 7 years old. After the death, Liam's father got really depressed and started to drink his feelings away. He got distant with his only son but he still made sure there was stuff in the fridge for Liam as the boy was the only thing left of his wife.

Liam opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. Then shutting the door he then grabbed a box of cereal on the counter. He poured the rest of it left into a bowl. 'Seems like I'll have to buy some more cereal' Liam thought. Ge then poured some milk in and grabbed a spoon. After putting the milk away, Liam began to eat. He finished quickly and washed the bowl and spoon. He then picked up the empty cereal box and grabbed the spare house keys from the side.

Liam left the house and threw the box into the bin. Then he locked the door with the spare keys and place them into his bag. Liam then messaged Michael saying he was on his way.

The time is around 8:30 am, the time that Michael's younger sister, Scarlett would be already be at school. Michael had made sure to say goodbye to his beloved sister before she left.

15 minutes later, Liam has arrived at Michael's house. He had walked up to the door and was about to knock on it but just as he was going to, the door had opened with a smiling Michael behind it. "Hi Liam!" Michael said as he grabbed Liam's hand leading him in to the house. Liam had closed the door behind him and said a hello in return.

Michael's mother had noticed Liam's arrival and said "hello dear, how are you?". Liam then replied with a "Hello Mrs Tamajie. I'm doing okay thanks." (If you haven't guessed already, Tamajie is Michael's surname meaning it's the family's name. It's a random surname I came up with.) "Oh Liam dear, you don't have to call me that, call me mum/mom" Mrs Tamajie kindly said back. Liam smiled at her, he's always been close with Michael's family members especially his mother. Maybe she's like a mother figure for him.

(Also I put mum/mom as I would spell it 'mum' but I think that I will put it as 'mom' instead.)

"Well it is time for me to leave now, I don't want to be late for work. Good luck with your auditions boys, I know you will both smash them!" Mrs Tamajie said as she grabbed her coat and bag. Michael and Liam said their goodbyes to the mother. Now they were to hang out for a bit until they needed to leave. There was still an hour and a half.

End of chapter.

So how was this chapter?
Next chapter they will be having round 2. How do you think they'll do?
Sorry this chapter wasn't really necessary but I thought it would be nice to add.
Thanks for reading!

Finishing on 1163 words.