Prologue 1: Cheska Presses "Start"

My family clapped as I finished my karaoke performance of Moira Dela Torre's song Tadhana. I grinned, since this was probably the best one I'd sung—way better than the ones before. Even my older brother Evan clapped along with my parents, though he was usually an annoying slob. My mom was gushing about how good my karaoke performance was because moms do that type of thing a lot, you know what I mean? Anyway.

I've always loved to sing, ever since I heard the song my older sister (now living in a college dorm) was listening to. It was a song by Moira Dela Torre, and as soon as I heard it, I basically fell in love with her songs. Then I got my mom to buy me a little mp3 (somehow), and I would listen to her songs for hours. School kind of got in the way, but I still listened to music while doing homework. I was longing for a time that I could just sing whenever I wanted.

Then I met Quynh and Hà.

We instantly bonded because we all had the same interests in music. I showed them Moira, and they showed me some Vietnamese bands that I ended up really liking. Then and idea struck me, right in the head (haha, I'm sorry).
"Guys...what if we started a band?"
We all agreed, and soon we met more people along the way who had shown interest in our band. Fuyuka, Jason, Mei Yi, Seo-Hyung, Jessi...
And soon we had a full-on band, with main singers, drummers, guitarist, and all that. We'd been in 6th grade when we all met, and we were offically writing songs in 8th grade. I hope we can win the whole high school over with our music, because it is sounding amazing.

hii, if u made it to here congrats and just a little notice here, i wont be posting very often because i always have a lot going on, sorry about that. oh, and i know the cover looks like i pulled it off of google (and i did lmao) and it looks a little cringe, but i will make an official cover soon!! thank you for reading!! :D

and one more thing, theres a lot of band members so once again im sorry if the storyline fries your brain~