! "it was simple, you were sweetness"

"are you gay?" larry asked.

"huh?" i asked.

i blanked-stared him while he dead-faced me.

"not fully, no." i said.

larry laughed, meanwhile i just rolled my eyes and turned away from him. i was sitting in the passenger seat while larry was driving. we just came from the gym, in which i hadn't done anything but hang out in a room with a yoga ball. tanner had volunteered to tag along, but he suddenly told us he couldn't.

'how indecisive..'

"what're you thinking about?" larry asked.

"nothing much." i said.

"mhm.." he nodded.

we both continued listening to music that was blasting out of the radio.

"what about you?" i asked.

"just thinking about how i can date someone as pretty as you." he smirked.

i scoffed.

"you're such an idiot." i smiled.

he laughed a bit.

-

"we're home!" i yelled out while closing the door behind me.

isaac was the only one sitting on the couch.

"hey! how did it go?" he yelled.

"fun! i got a workout in while [name] got to play with a yoga ball." larry groaned.

isaac laughed, then re-focused onto his phone. larry and i walked over to the kitchen and got ourselves a cup of water.

"hey, when are you leaving?" larry asked.

"what, you want me to leave already?" i joked.

"no! it's just that i want to know how much longer you're going to be here." he sighed.

"hmm.. i dont know. depends on whatever my boss tells me."

he nodded and took another sip from his cup. he then looked over to isaac, who was watching a video. larry walked over to isaac and whispered something to isaac. once they finished, he walked back over to me.

"so, we actually had plans. but i don't know whether you'd be comfortable going or not." larry said.

"tell me."

he cleared his throat before going on.

"we're planning on going to japan." he said.

i widened my eyes and almost choked on my water.

"seriously?" i asked.

"yeah, it seems fun. that was the whole reason isaac took tanner on a trip to pennsylvania."

i sat there for a bit.

"i'll think about it.." i said.

"no pressure."

'yeah, no pressure.' i rolled my eyes.

-

i was sitting on the guest room bed while just watching youtube.

'been awhile since i slept on here.' i thought.

i was re-watching all of the new vlogs nick had done over the time i was here.

"man, i looked so happy here." i said.

"happy where?" nick asked.

i jumped a bit then swung my head over to the door.

"oh my god, you scared me so bad dude!" i yelled.

he laughed and walked over to me. he sat in the spot right next to me. i rolled my eyes and tilted the phone so he could see what i was watching.

"you roll your eyes a lot." he said.

"shut up." i mumbled.

after a moment of silence, not including the audio coming from my phone, nick spoke up.

"i'm guessing larry told you about the trip?" he asked.

i sighed.

"yeah, he did."

"you know you don't have to go." he said.

"no, it's not that. it's just the fact i've been taking a lot of days off already, not to mention the fact my apartment has been left alone for awhile. it's just nerve-wrecking." i groaned.

he stared at me. his eyebrows curved a bit, just enough to show his sympathy.

"hey nick, it's alright. i'll figure it out if you guys really want me to go." i said.

"yeah, we kind of all do. especially larry. he's very clingy towards you, he doesn't want to leave the state without you by his side."

i widened my eyes.

'man, i knew he loved me but, he actually love - loves me?!?!'

i pondered for a bit.

"alright, i'll leave you to it. everyone else is waiting for me to start a video recording so sorry in advanced if it gets loud." he chuckled.

i nodded with a smile while he walked out the door. once he shut the door behind him, my smile fell.

'i hadn't realized how much all of the others depended on me, specifically larry.'

i suddenly heard a bunch of yelling come from the room beside us.

"keep it down! [name]'s in the room right next to us!" yumi yelled.

"sorry [name]!" tanner yelled from the other side.

i laughed it off. i re-focused myself back onto the video i was originally watching.

-

after a while, i realized the other guys had still been making a video. i got up and walked over to larry's room. he had been making fun of nick for doing something incredibly stupid. i peeped in right behind him. i watched as everyone else's expression dropped.

"what?" larry asked.

tanner mouthed some words and larry turned around.

"oh hey [name]!" he yelled.

"hi larry." i laughed.

he returned back to the other people, who were laughing at him which made him start screaming. i watched as his face went from a sad expression to the widest smile hes ever made. i walked out of the room, partially because i didn't know what they were talking about.

"hey! where are you going?" larry called out.

i turned around and he had his headset off and was facing me.

"bathroom." i said and walked out.

that was a lie, it was getting awkward in there. i walked downstairs and went towards the kitchen.

'what is there to eat?'

i opened the pantry. all i could see were protein drink mix on one side and a bunch of random brands on the other. i grabbed a rice krispie since they had a ton in there. i then walked right out and sat on the couch.

'what the hell am i going to do?' i thought to myself.

i stuffed my face more with the snack i had gotten.

i sighed and picked up my phone. i then dialed my boss.

words: 1014