Chapter 1

May 21, 3071

3rd person's pov:

Doll looked at the clock. Doll was sitting in the second back row of the class, listening to Lizzy. “Do you wanna go to the forest? OMG, that would be so fun!” Lizzy yelled in excitement. “Sure,” Rebecca replied. “Who wouldn’t?!” Rebecca said. “Hey, Doll? Wanna come?? We’re gonna make a tent~!” Lizzy asked. “Sure.” Doll said smoothly as she watched the others stand up from their seats. Thad came along, too! The teacher wasn’t looking, so they tried sneaking away from class. Lizzy was pointed to Doll near the exit, reminding Doll to come. Doll stood up from her seat and sneaked away , with Lizzy. Of course, Doll didn’t want to get in trouble so she locked the door with her absolute solver just in case the Teacher comes out to find them.  “That was easy!” Said Rebecca. “Dude, what if we get in trouble?” Asked Thad. “Ugh, it's fine. It’s not like we’re going to get punished for it, the teacher barely does anything, anyways.” Lizzy answered as they all stepped outside from the school. It was cold and snow was all around Copper 9, even if you’d light up fire on the ground, it wouldn’t burn. They all went searching for a place to stay for the night, while Doll carried the tents along with Thad. “Over here~!” Yelled out Rebecca, pointing to the others. They all went walking to Rebecca.

“Oh my gosh! The view! Perfect!!” Lizzy squealed in excitement, ordering everyone to be quick to get things going. And in just a minute, everything was perfectly done. “Soo, which tent is who’s??” Asked Lizzy, sitting in a log with the campfire in front of her. “I dibs 1st tent!” Rebecca answered. “I guess I’m going to the first tent too.” Replied Thad. “That means me and Doll are together~!” Said Lizzy, holding on to Dolls hand as they went inside the tent. Just as Lizzy held Dolls hand, Doll blushed a bit. This wasn’t the first time Lizzy held Dolls hand, but Doll had a feeling that maybe she liked Lizzy. Maybe Lizzy wasn’t that bad, Doll thought. Lizzy and Doll went inside the tent. It was cozy and big, with fluffy pillows and pink LED lights up above. “It’s amazing, isn’t it?” Lizzy asked as she saw Doll looking up. “Yeah.” Doll replied. They both went to the pillows and laid their head on it. Lizzy grabbed the blanket and put it in Dolls side. “Let’s just go to sleep. We’ll have fun games tomorrow~!” They both went to bed, closing the tent shut. As soon as Lizzy slept, Doll could feel Lizzy's hand meet hers. Doll tried to push it back, but instead, they’re hands connected.

-Next morning-

Lizzy woke up to see Doll still sleeping, meanwhile Rebecca and Thad were out at the campfire. She grabbed out her backpack, trying to find her daily-perfume as usual. Suddenly, something strange was in her bag. A note was spotted, and it wasn’t Lizzy’s. She looked at it.

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚢,

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 '𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕.. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸-

The paper was ripped off. Lizzy blushed hard as she read the note. “God..?What.. who made this??” Lizzy thought in her mind. “Ugh, this must be a joke.” Lizzy said out loud, but still no one could hear. Who would actually like her? Who was this person? She asked her self, folding the paper and putting it back to the back-pack. Lizzy looked at Doll, then looked back at the exit of the tent. “What is going on??” Lizzy said in her mind. “Did something happen?” Lizzy walked out of the Tent, running to Rebecca and Thad. You could hear both Rebecca and Thad laughing. “What’s up??” Thad cheerfully asked as Thad and Rebecca fist-bumped. “Good!” Lizzy replied. “How’s you and your girlfriend doing?” Rebecca laughed out loud. “What..?” Lizzy stuttered. “Funny joke, Rebecca. Now get out of here!” “Now where am I supposed to go?” Rebecca laughed out again. Lizzy didn’t answer as Rebecca and Thad went inside their tent laughing hard. “Did I really like Doll? Was she really my type?” Lizzy flashed in her mind. Footsteps approaches behind Lizzy. “Doll?” Lizzy looked behind her to see Doll. Doll sat next to Lizzy near the warm fire.