Chapter 2

3rd person Pov:

Doll sat next to Lizzy at the campfire while whistling a tune, she then stopped whistling and looked at Lizzy.
"Hey Lizzy!" Doll says in a calm russian tone as the air brushed through her hair. "How are you?" Asked Doll smiling warmly at Lizzy, she waited for Lizzy's response as Lizzy recovered from being surprised by Doll being behind her.

"Hi Doll, yeah i'm alright..." Said Lizzy as she rubs the back of her neck, she turned away from Doll as she looks at the campfire in front of her, "do I really like Doll? I mean sure she looks kind of cute maybe hot- wait..what am I thinking!?" Lizzy's thoughts were cut off when Doll waved her hand infront of lizzy.

"Lizzy? Copper-9 to Lizzy?" Said Doll as she chuckles and smiles at Lizzy.
"Huh? Oh sorry what were you saying again?" Asked Lizzy as she looked at Doll, Lizzy then puts Doll's hand down unintentionally making Doll's hand sit on her lap, after realizing it Lizzy quickly removes Doll's hand from her lap blushing in embarrassment (or maybe love eh who knows)

"s-sorry..." Said Lizzy as she rubs the back of her neck fixing her ponytail.
Doll chuckled a bit. "Anyway as I was saying what do you think of the stars up there?" asked Doll as she looked up at the sky, smiling.

"Uh what stars its moring?" Said Lizzy as she raised her eyebrow and stares at Doll in confusion. "I know I just wanted to confuse you a bit you look cute when your confused.." Said Doll as she chuckled, then she leaned in closer to Lizzy's face and said. "You know Lizzy I love you-"

then Lizzy snapped back to reality she looked around and saw no one, she got up and went back to her and Doll's tent and saw Doll asleep, Lizzy blinked a few times and sat down on the ground and stared at the ripped note in her hands, "is the person who wrote this Doll? No..but maybe..no what am I thinking...Doll couldn't be possibly Lesbian..is she?...i have to know..." Lizzy thought to herself as she goes around thd tent trying to find the other piece of the note.

-meanwhile with Rebecca and Thad-

They both giggle and snicker as they watch Lizzy from a afar.
"Oh boy Lizzy is so gonna be shocked when she finds out Doll has a crush on her, her face will be priceless!" Said Rebecca as she looked at Thad smiling and gigling. "I guess so but don't you agree they might be a cute couple together?" Asked Thad looking at Rebecca. "Hmm yeah they might but still I want Lizzy to realized that Doll has a crush on her...i'm so happy Doll told us!" Said Rebecca smiling again.

"Same here, hey come on lets go back to our tents" Said Thad as he stood up.
"Yeah sure.." Said Rebecca as the both walk towards there tent and went inside it.

And what Lizzy dosen't know is that the other half of the letter is hidden somewhere with Doll.

(hi guys sorry for the really really late post for chapter 2 I was busy and didn't had time to make one so here is chapter 2, stay tuned for chapter 3 that might be tomorrow lol bye)