Prologue: This isn't home

( I have known the show and even watched it, but it's been a long time and all I ever got to know about them are the fan fiction ones. So sorry for the confusion if it's a mistake.

And as for the timeline I would say few months after the prince was dethroned from the capital to properly understand where we are now.

And don't worry about the God of War reaction story, I'll continue it later as I am more shock that writing that fan fiction story is both stressful and complicated. From focusing on the details to understanding the character's behavior is really not my forte. What's more is that from comparing this fan fiction story to the God of War has a difference when it comes complexity, it's allot easier for Gate than God of War, for me that is, so I'll take my time.

Anyways I've spoken enough, hope you enjoy this side fan fiction reaction story and I'll let my friends to do the story for me.

Blackjack: aight imma head out, Dreya do your thing.

Dreya: ALL RIGHT!!!!

She waves her scythe into the air and slams it to the ground from the bottom of the tip. The ground shines bright green and everything turns white with nothing to see.

Beginning fan fiction story............ loading.........

30%.......

73%.......

99%.......

100% complete.....)

Have you ever thought about doing something that you know it is stupid yet you let your intrusive thoughts take you over? Well......

In the library filled with infinite books filled with so many secrets and ancient history long lost to time. Each corridor holds nearly endless amount of books containing each category about their universe, multiverse, and sometimes the Omniverse, truly a wonderful sight to behold. But that was not what we're looking for, we're looking for two certain individuals who were sneaking there way in the dark as there are barely any light to shine. I wonder who and why?

Kero: Dreya, are we seriously doing this?

Dreya: yes!

Kero: ....why...?

Dreya: Boredom!

Kero: *sigh* of course.

They stealthily wander around the library to find the book there were looking for. Kero wanted to not be in Dreya's mess when she gets caught by their friend. Dreya meanwhile is full of enthusiasm, filled with ecstatic desire for adventure. Whatever she had in her mind is clearly something big if she really is this desperate. But of course it can't be that bad right?

Kero: why am I even here... *single teardrop* I want my tea time...

Dreya: I need an assistant since I don't have that idiot crown.

Kero: *sigh* of course........

Dreya: where is it......... aha! I found it!!

Kero: *freaking out* shhh!

In the theater. Blackjack and a large group of people are watching a large fight taken place on screen. Blackjack was watching the spectacle at the sides when he suddenly felt a ring in his ear.

Blackjack: hmm? Did you say something?

???: what?

Blackjack: ...never mind must've been in my head.

Back with the two in the library. Both breath a sigh of relief but not before Kero duplicates the book they 'borrowed' with a fake lookalike copy and made their way to their own theater that they made just for this occasion.