Chapter one: Welcome to Earth!

(Blackjack: a bit of a rough start there.

Kero: eh, we can manage.

Blackjack: welp, good luck.

He disappears from sight and Kero readied his book.

Kero: time to continue where we left off.)

On the previous chapter, Dreya had gotten bored with all the old reaction stories and so he drags Kero - much to his annoyance - into the library to "borrow" a book to cure her boredom. That book is an alternate reality to a show called "Gate: and thus the JSDF fought there", dragging few characters into her mess just for a reaction and Kero had to take the burden. Oh well, it happened so let's continue.

Once the light dies down, everyone looks around the sudden change of room from a plain empty space with chairs into a large room with a big flat screen attached to a wall. There's also a comfort room and a cafeteria at one side of the theater room.

Dreya looks at Kero, deadpanned that he did this.

Dreya: *arms crossed* so all those chairs were for nothing huh?

Kero: you drag me into this, I at least get something in return for all the trouble.

*Bonk!*

Dreya: *pouted* and you got your payment!

Kero: *massaging his head* and I have a feeling I'll get a raise if I improve.

Dreya's veins started popping as she shows her fist close to her face with a smile.

Dreya: oh don't worry~. You'll get a raise for your very good behavior~.

While that happened, the audience were a bit dazed after being caught off guard by a surprise flashlight attack. Once they got their vision right they are amazed by the sudden change of room.

Lelei: the room changed.

Shino: hohoho! I'm loving this already!

Rory: not in my centuries have I every seen such a spell like this!

(I think she's almost reach a millennium or one thousand years.)

With the royal family, Piña is amazed by the sudden change that she acted out of her character as a child excited to see an amusement they've always wanted to visit. Zorzal though, had a different reaction; he looks closely at the book with interest.

Zorzal: [maybe if I can steal that book, Japan will kneel before me. Hehe.]

Before he could continue his internal thoughts, he felt something pushing him and he looses balance - right to the corner of a chair. Luckily the chair was soft on the edges so he only got a soft but hurtful landing; thanks to his armor.

Zorzal: grrr! Who dares to insult me!?

He gets up and turns to find Tyuule staring at him with a grin.

Tyuule: fufu~, my apologies my majesty I couldn't see you standing there after that light~.

Zorzal: *stands up* you bit-!

He stops as he felt something sharp around his neck, he felt an aura of death flowing behind him and slowly take a glance and what he saw will scare him for a long time. Everyone else can feel the pressure similar to the one before but it came from a different source.

Dreya: *glaring* I'll give 5 seconds before I'll literally rip your empty head off your shoulders - with my bare hands.

The aura is clearly aiming to the prince and he was so scared that he literally pissed his pants, but because he was wearing armor no one saw. The pressure increased again and he fell, but before Dreya could go further - Kero stops her by a pat on her shoulder.