Chapter TWO

So the lines met. Diabolical and Baldpharaoh were playing a board game called battle ship, snipertime and skeleton were preparing a presentation for if anyone would want to view. SuperComet invited his cousins. SuperiorComet, and DiabolicalComet. 

The three played monopoly. Skeleton and snipertime finished preparing the presentation, and everyone wanted to see it. 

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, or um, just gentlemen, I present to you, the explanation of me originating from the sniper line!" Skeleton said. "So guys, raise your hands, if you know who this guy is." Said skeleton, setting up a picture of BazookaTime. 

Everyone raised their hand. Skeleton called on diabolical. 

"I heard you screaming who that guy was during that war." Diabolical said. "It's BazookaTime."

"Correct."skeleton claimed.

"BazookaTime was the greatest part of the war" repeated skeleton. 

As he said that, an unfriendly laugh was heard behind the wall. It was BazookaTime. But he wasn't behind the wall. BazookaTime was right behind the crowd... he teleported to the stage. He was BIG, BALD, SWEATY, INTIMIDATING, and the worst part was........ HE SOUNDED LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! 

Sussybolical jumped on the stage and said, "OH MY GOD GUYS, ISN'T THIS KIND OF SUS?" in a hippie like voice.