Chapter THREE

"So yeah. Basically this is what he looks like in person." Skeleton said. 

"Let's begin." He continued. "This all started when these two were hippies living together on a tiny island. Snipertime was IslandTime and BazookaTime was PineappleTime. The island had a broken speed boat crashed into it. They wanted to survive. There was actually a third hippie with them but unfortunately for that hippie, he died of starvation and the seagulls ate his meat, leaving his skeleton to remain sitting on the boat. I am that third hippie. I will explain how IslandTime brought me to life. IslandTime and PineappleTime went digging for resources with their bare hands. When they dug 10 feet deep they found a sniper, and a round diamond. IslandTime held the sniper. Then they both held on to the round diamond, and it started to float, and it carried them out of the hole they dug, to the skeleton. When the diamond touched the skeleton, it dropped onto the sand that was on the floor of the boat. The skeleton started to move. That's how I came to life. The diamond was a spirit bomb, and they all held on to the spirit bomb and traveled, fortunately enough we were heading to the bendy and the ink machine world as Drecktharx was still preparing the game."