Ambush

You where looking in a drawer when you heard a small sound.

You looked behind and one of the two others where gone.

'...Thomas?!'

You, your assistant, and the third person look around frantically and there's no sign of him.

'...I bet he just ran off after seeing a spider...'

You never liked Brianne...

'Maybe put some actual effort into this'

'Why do I even have to be here, I could be home playing video games...'

'...Brianne. You volunteered.'

Instead of a reply you hear a slam and a scream.

The window that Brianne was near, that you knew was open, was now closed.

You look at the ground below and see her on the ground and words already written near her body.

Sibling murderer...

She said her brother was murdered by an enemy pack...

You hear a yelp from behind and you whip around to see your assistant being dragged through the open door.

'HELP!'

You gasp and run after your assistants captor and you soon find yourself looking at a tall figure tossing your assistant into a room where everyone else is tied up.

Your blood runs cold as you realize Katrina and Owen where also there.

This was a trap.

Your ears flatten and your tail goes in between your legs as the figure turns around chuckling.

《My my my~ Didn't think it'd be that easy to catch you~》

You recognize xem.

Eclipse, main leader of a huge and feared group of vampires scattered across the world who leads it with two others who are never too far behind and has a cobra form. Xey are the most deadly and intimidating out of the three and xer venom can kill in seconds if you are a human.

You are leader of the most feared werewolf pack in the state of New York so you're not too surprised that xey are trying (and succeeding) to take down your pack. 

You blush a bit.

You know xey can smell your blush.

You just dont know if that's what xey are looking for or not.

You attempt to back away but you bump into something fluffy.

And that would be one of the other two leaders...

You nervously look up and see red eyes confirming who it is and you also blush a bit more.

Moon, second most feared leader from their vampire group when it comes to looks. They are actually much less merciless then their two co-leaders/wives. They specialize in guns, snipers especially, and their form is an owl form.

You gulp knowing your screwed and you slowly look back forward and yelp when you see Eclipse is crouching right in front of you.

《You've been giving us so much troubleee~ Never thought you'd be so tinyyy~》

You huff at that.

You see blue eyes walking towards you and the two who have you stuck.

[And never thought you'd be this cute~]

You blush even more

Sun, the second most feared leader of their group entirely. She likes to make herself seem dumb but people who actually notice see under her act and see she is luring them into a trap. She is also known as the most flirty, only unable to flirt with Eclipse and suceed in not becoming a blushing mess. Her form is a frilled lizard.

[Heh heh~]

You growl quietly realizing they are probably luring you into a false sense of security.

'St-stop it'

《Hm but you seem to like it~》

You try to ignore the theory that maybe they where coming after you to have you as Eclipse grabs your chin.

You try to keep it from happening, but you rub your thighs together a bit.

Xey look like they are gonna go absolutly feral and you gasp as xer claws get past your fur and prick your skin.

For the past month they had been luring you towards multiple traps that you managed to dodge until this one.

You where always on your toes before but you guess they realized you might perhaps not be a morning person.

The door clicks and triumphant cheers come from inside the room.

'I DID IT I DID IT! BOSS I-'

Your assistant pauses.

'...ok welp'

He walks back in then shuts the door.

A claw traces your collarbone causing you to shiver.

You'd be asking yourself why you weren't fighting if you didn't already know the answer.

Yes you are good at leading your pack, but when you're near someone super fucking attractive to you, nonetheless three, you go into panic mode and can't do much besides stammer and blush.

(Even your paaaack knows now~)

You thought there was gonna be a fight but instead you're getting flirted to death by three gorgeous vampires. 

Werewolf x vampire relationships aren't an illegal thing and they aren't really that frowned upon its just that it's not really common. 

'I- w-what are you t-talking a-about'

You play dumb.

《You know exactly what we're talking about~》

Xey grab you into a kiss and xey explore a bit as well as wrap around your tongue for a bit but then xey dive into your throat causing you to gag.

Xey chuckle and you feel it so much that you moan.

While still getting kissed you get picked up and brought into another room.

Once xey break away from the kiss you're panting and clinging onto xem.

'...you guys know about what's going on with me right now don't you...'

[Yup~]

'Well shit'

You are in huge ass trouble.