Yeah your ass is taken

*(Smut

Me: *puts my kinks and stuff into my fics and adds my newest discovered kink in this one* )*

Xey purr at your reaction to the three knowing of your heat.

《We have been after you for sooo long, the mysterious leader of the most powerful and 'undefeatable' pack in new york, then we finally got a look at you when a news show said that the face of the leader of a certain wolf pack~》

Xey proceed to describe every. Single. Detail.

《We just couldn't resist~ So cute, and originally we where gonna sniper you, you'd probably be dead already, but then we saw what you look likeee~ And I think we could both benefit from this~ You get three lovely people who will love you until you drop, and we get an adorable little pet as well as more power~ We'd give you such a good time~》

You blush more than you thought you could but you decide to be a bit of a brat about it. You know there will be consequences and you want to see what those are.

'How am I supposed to know that. We only just met. As far as I know you could be lyyyyying~'

Xey purr in amusement. 

《I like them feisty~ Moon, Sunny you know what to do~》

You feel both wrists get gripped and you watch Luna walk into another room.

You see them come back with a box and Sun picks you up giggling then walks into what is definitely the bedroom of this apartment. 

On the way in you look at everything around you and notice how personalized it is and how much it reminds you of these three making you realize this might be one of their hideouts.

Not all vampire groups are that way, but a few aren't too great at sticking with the law.

Not many suceed in taking those groups down and it's most often werewolf packs who suceed.

It never has been humans and you know exactly why.

You get placed on the bed, that you very much notice has star patterned sheets, and you don't dare move from your spot.

You now realize you never put on undergarments and start to blush even more somehow.

[Oooh why are is there even moreee blood in your lil face~]

《Careful or you're gonna black out~ Can't have you doing that because of your blood only being in your face instead of because of us three~》

You hear something that sounds like chains, and if you could you would be sweating by now.

Eclipse carefully takes of your sweatshirt and sweatpants and purrs when xey see that only fur is under your clothes.

《Whats this~ Nothing underneath I see~》

'Th-they aren't needed unless i-im in h-human form'

Your yelp as you feel something cold on your nose all of a sudden that you somehow didn't notice.

Chains get lifted off of your nose as Moon giggles.

Shackles get placed around your wrists and ankles, all connected by chains.

《Gorgeous~》

[Moony you forgot some things!]

(Ah yes your right)

They go through the box a bit more then pull out a yellow, blue, and black striped collar with silver stars on it and a black leash.

You have a feeling you are never gonna be allowed to take that collar off.