Eleven

On-jo gave them instructions and after awhile they started to find ideas.
Hae-won help with covering the glass and as the tape kept sticking to her fingers making her frustrated then it should have.

"Stupid tape it won't stick to the paper but it will stick to my fingers" she mumbled wiggling her fingers around and to her left nam-ra gave her tiny smile as she took some tape off hae-won hand.
"hey that was my tape" but all Nam-ra did was shrug before taking another one from her making hea-won gasp.

💟

Hae-won and the others sat in a circle in the corner after some use the bathroom before Dea-su did. She felt sorry for joon-yeong as he was waiting for dea-su.

she was not really listening to the other's as the mirror was in her hand showing her face that had some blood splatter, her long black hair that sat on her shoulders and her bangs that were all over the place but after some rejection
and wiping the blood off she look normal.

Kinda.

Hae-won got disturbed when a strong smell came to her nose "what the hell!" she yelled, putting the mirror down and both of her hands going over her nose.

Dea-su came out as joon-yeong ran in,
everyone in the corner cover their nose too.

"Shit!"
"Oh!"
"does it stink?"Dea-su asks with a confused expression on his face

"why didn't you just stay inside?" su-hyeok groan,Hae-won giggled at him as they made eye contact for a minute he smiles sweetly at her, Hae-won bushes under her hands and shifts her eyes to cheong-san ,who was sitting like a robot

"shit!"Joon-yeong come out after being in there for a few second and sprinted to the window

"Stop being so dramatic. It doesn't smell at all." Dea-su says seriously, rolling his eyes at them all, sitting by the table that was close to them.
"Sit somewhere else" hyo-ryung says with a mean gaze at him and hae-won watch them argue as she was sitting by side hyo-ryung.

"Nobody's there. There are no lights on in the stores and apartments out there.They all ran away or died" Nam-ra leans on the cabinet by the right side of hae-won.

"what do you mean by that?" On-jo questioned her. "No one's coming here to save us" Nam-ra says with her glaze on outside of the window.

"why do you have to be so pessimistic?"Joon-yeong asks her from by the window.
"Don't you know my mom? She would've torn the school apart looking for me. but she isn't here yet" Nam-ra says with apathy voice.
"So, what do u wanna do?"Jimin glares at nam-ra.

"I'm just trying to point out the facts"

"We all know that no one's coming. So I think we should just figure out what we're gonna do next." Jimin says looking around the room.

"We can't leave somewhere safe to go somewhere dangerous" On-jo explains and Hae-won who was sitting next to Onjo, holed her hand.

"And what if nobody comes?" Nam-ra grabs on-jo's attention and on-hi looks up to her fr her spot.
"we haven't been waiting that long yet" Hae-won nods along with on-jo's words and looks at the night sky though the window .
"How do you think we have to wait? Do you think we should wait until we die?"Nam-ra glares at on-no with frustration in her eyes.