Teachers pet

I can't do this. I can't do this. I stepped into the classroom and all the girls were wearing tight shirts, short shorts, no bra, lots of makeup, and they were all sitting on beds. Not in desks. In beds. The guys were all in shorts and had their shoes placed under the bed. My jaw fell to the floor. What the fuck is this place.

"Good morning. Ummm you must be Ms. Silti. You are late so you will be running the class."

It got hard to swallow. What did she mean run the class? Then a guy, in his early 30s walked into the room. I guess I wasn't the latest one.

"Hello Students. I am Mr. J, I will be your teacher for today. Thank you Mrs. Wes, I'll take it from here. Everyone sit in a bed, not the teachers bed. The student beds. We are going to do a couple of lessons today. You, new student. What's your name?"

I looked around the room. I must be the new student.

"Tiara."

"Ok tiara come over here and take a seat on this bed."

I walked over and took a seat on the bed. I heard foot steps behind me. It must be him. It was weird sitting in a bed infront of an audience that were also sitting in beds. Before I could think too much the teacher tilted my head up by lifting up my chin.

"For now on you call me sir. When I tell you to do something you say, 'yes sir'. And when I do something to you, you obey. When you feel uncomfortable say, ma'am. And when you need more, tell me and I'll give you more. Understood?"

"Yes sir"

He walked infront of me and tore off his shirt. In front of the fucking class. He then lifted the hem of my shirt and took it off. I was left in my bra and my shorts. He then took a seat next to me and lifted me up so that I was on his lap and turned us so that the class got a side view.

"Ok students. I'm going to show you how to correctly suck on tits, eat pussy, and show you how you women are supposed to be treated."

I jerked when he said this. But before I could say anything my bra was gone and his mouth was on my left nipple. My head tilted back and a loud moan escaped my mouth. He circled his wet tongue around my nipple and squeezed the other one with his other hand. My hands were tugging hard on his hair. He then aggressively pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me. He straddled me. I could feel his hard dick on my stomach.

"Watch and learn."

As he said this I looked out at the other students. They were all squirming. They looked antsy. The teacher started to kiss my neck, he then slowly worked his way down my torso. He graced over my tits again and when he got down to my pants he looked up at me, asking for consent. I nodded without hesitation and then he quickly tore off my pants leaving me only in my panties. At this point I was so wet and my breathing was so heavy.

"Now men this is when you start to massage her pussy while you kiss and lick right under the belly button. I like to try and almost stick my finger in through her wet fucking panties. Watch the new girl beg for more when I do it. Be a good girl for me ok?"

"Yes sir"

"That's my girl"

He started to kiss and lick under my belly button, like he said he would and he massaged my pussy. He then stuck his middle finger into my pussy through the cloth of my underwear.

"Uhhhh oh fuck I uhhh"

"Say it loud and proud" 

As he continued to do this he used his left hand and pushed down hard on the top of my pussy. I was a moaning mess.

"Can I take off your panties?"

"Yes sir"

He took off my panties and started circling my clit with his thumb while he pinched one of my tits.

"Students you can come closer to watch me eat her pussy"

Everyone lept from their beds and gathered around our bed.

Once he put his tongue down where my juices were I gasped and jerked and squirmed under his touch. He was eating me. He was moving me folds with his tongue and he was massaging my clit with his thumb. He then spun me around and he got down on the floor.

"Spread your legs wider so the whole fucking class can see you cum for me"

I spread my legs as far as they could go and then he stuck in three fucking fingers. He didn't even bother to start with one.

"Ohhhh uhhhh fuck harder uhhhhh your so good I uhhhh mmmmm uhhh oh"

"Yes baby louder"

He was pumping his fingers so fucking fast.

"Uhhh fuck I'm gonna cum"

He kept pumping

"Then cum for me baby"

So I did. I splattered all over his fingers. And get this, he didn't stop pumping. I was shaking under his fingers.

"Uhhhh oh my god. It's so good"

His tongue came back down in my pussy with his three fingers. He added his tongue into the mix. Then when I didn't think it could get better, he added in another finger. It was bliss. I felt like I was in heaven. Because then I came again all over his fingers again. I was a dripping mess. I was dripping onto the ground.

"Ok I'm gonna give two of you a chance to lick her pussy clean or to lick my hands clean"

I moaned when he said this. He picked a blonde girl with D cup boobs to lick my pussy clean and then be picked a jacked brown haired white boy to lick his fingers clean.

"New girl. Stand up straight and watch, micheal lick my fingers."

Micheal held onto the teachers fingers and slowly swirled his tongue around them eating my white pasty cum off of the teachers fingers.

"She tastes amazing"

Watching Micheal do this almost made me cum again.

Then the blonde girl tore off her shirt and came down to my pussy.

"Can I make her please me a bit?"

"Knock yourself out kid," said the teacher

"Suck on my tits while I finger your pussy again"

I didn't hesitate to take her big ass breasts into my mouth while she insterted one finger into my throbbing pussy. The teacher walked up to us and started massaging the blonde girls ass. He then ripped her pants off without saying anything and Insterted 2 fingers into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh Jonathan uhhhh"

I guess the teachers name was Jonathan.

"Uhhhhhh new girl your pussy is so tight and wet."

"Move Jessica. Your turn in done"

Before I knew it, Jonathan pushed her out of the way and Jonathan started pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"I'm gonna cum"

Jonathan then met his tongue with my pussy for one last time while I came into his mouth.

"I'm gonna need to use you more often" Jonathan whispered into my ear.