What the fuck is going on

Everyone ran back to their beds and grabbed their stuff. I guess the bell rang, I didn't even hear it.

"See you all tomorrow," yelled Mr. J

Since everyone else had left I began to put my clothes back on so that I could leave too.

"Where the fuck do u think ur going?" Asked Mr. J

I was confused. Obviously I was leaving. "Uhhh didn't the bell ring?"

"Ha I forgot u were new here. There aren't any bells. I dismiss the class. You're not dismissed. I'm not done with u yet."

I could feel my pussy throbbing again. My panties wet and my nipples hard. I only had time to put on my panties and my bra, so I was basically still naked. I watched Mr. J as he pulled something out of his desk.

"These are vibraters. I'm going to put one in your pussy. You cannot take it out until I tell you. I also have a small mic and an earpiece. The mic stays on the rest of the day, do you understand?"

Holy shit. This cannot be happening right now. "Yes," I say

"Yes what?

Fuck I forgot. "Yes sir"

"Good girl." He slowly walked up to me. Once he reached me, he used one hand to hold onto my cheek. Using his other hand he brushed my hair behind my ear. "Your gonna be so happy u met me"

I gulped when I felt his thumb start rubbing circles around my clit. I couldn't help but moan.

"Make sure you aren't that loud later."

"Later?" Wtf does he mean by later.

"Oh honey we haven't even started yet."

He then started trailing kissed down my neck. Once he reached my collar bone he lifted me up and aggressively threw me onto his bed.

"Be a good girl and lay on your back for me baby."

"Yes sir"

"Good girl."

He continued to kiss me all over. Then he pushed down the area just below my belly button with his left hand and used his other hand to take off my panties. God I was so wet for him.

"Just hold still."

He then inserted a small metal ball into my pussy. It was so cold.

"I have a remote with me and can control the vibrator that I just put into you. There's 3 settings: light, medium, and hard. I'll start you off easy but it'll get harder throughout the day. If you take out the vibrator I will punish you next class. Do you understand."

"Uh yes sir" I gulped

"Oh and here. Attach this to your shirt and put this in your ear."

He handed me a tiny mic for me to clip onto my shirt. I wasn't quite sure how I would hide it tho. Maybe it could blend in with my black shirt? He also handed me a small ear device, my hair covered it so it was fine.

"This is so I can hear any sounds you make and so I can communicate with you for the rest of the day."

"Oh awesome" I rolled my eyes

"Alright I don't want you to be too late to your next class."

"Oh shit I completely forgot about that. Ugh what a great way to make an impression."

"Well you sure as hell made a great impression on me. U have amazing tits"

"Ummm I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

"See you soon Tiara"

"Bye Mr. J"

Mr. J walked out of the classroom before as I scrambled to out my clothes back on and grab my stuff. My next class was history. Ugh actually kill me now it's going to be sooooo boring. And it didn't help that I was already 15 minutes late.

Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying this story, sorry that was a quick chapter! Here's a little bit about me:

I'm a junior in high school and when I'm bored I just read Wattpad. I'm going to try to make this a good smutty book with some good romance, teacher x student, threesome, friends... just lmk what you like! Also plzzzz don't forget to vote for this story! And plzzz comment, I love reading y'all's comments! I'm going to try to write some more chapters soon!!