The Dark Lands

As Mario and Luigi explore the sewers, current iosity takes over Luigi when he sees an unusual green pipe. The green hat boy wanders in the pipe, before immediately getting sucked in, dropping some tools that were on his belt. Mario turns around towards the pipe when he hears the tool drop.

"Luigi?" The short red hat boy whispers.

As he walks towards the pipe, he picks up the tool his brother dropped. Looking in the pipe, a mysterious wind picks up, sucking Mario into the pipe. This pipe lead to a beautiful place. As Mario was floating around, he notices his brother. Getting closer to his brother, he grabs both of his hands, assuring him that nothing could hurt them as long as they were together. Unfortunately wind picks up, dragging them both separate ways.

The green hat boy lands in a dark, mysterious place. Shaking as he stands up, he continues to explore.

"Hello?" He asks. "Is anyone-a there?"

Silence. While he walks, he notices lava, which he almost tripped in. Focusing on the lava, he trips over what seems to be a rock. He falls, covering his face to protect it. As he slowly gets up and looks behind him, he notices the 'rock' shaking. His eyes widen, as he realizes it's a bone. Many more appear from the ground, making a sone sort of.. skeleton creature? The creature immediately starts chasing after him, as Luigi quickly runs, screaming. He takes a tool out of his belt, and throws it at him, causing the creature to collapse into pieces. Luigi pauses.

"Woohoo! Yeah!!" He says.

Sadly, he celebrated too soon. The bones began to shake again, reforming the skeleton. It's then when he realizes more and more skeleton creatures begin to appear. He shakes, trembling with fear, as he runs for his life. He noticed an abandoned castle atop a small hill. Running towards it, the bridge that leads to it is collapsed, only to find lava beneath. There are a few pieces still in the lava that he could jump on. Without hesitation he jumps on them, crossing over, and running towards the castle. He struggles to open the castles doors, but once he does, he almost gets pulled away from the door. He kicks away the skeletons that are grabbing on to him, and opens the doors as quick as he could. As he goes inside he immediately closes the door and uses a wooden block to close it shut. He backs away from the door. Luigi sighs in relief when he believes he is safe and alone. As he turns around, he turns on his flashlight. The brunette jumps at the sight of short little red hoodie guys with a mask. He raises an eyebrow before smiling softly.

"Aww- you guys are-a cute-"

He screams, as the hoodie guys attack him. Though they were tiny, they were way stronger than Luigi. He then realizes they have tied him up. There is no escape. As they practically drag him across the castle towards the back entrance, they speak to each other but Luigi is unable to understand their mumbles. They drag him onto the hot air balloon waiting for them in the back. Luigi shivers in fear, as they make their way in the air.

"Where are you-a taking me?" The green hat guy asks.

The red hoodie person mumbles something, but Luigi is still unable to make out what he said. He awkwardly laughs a bit. The boy gets more and more scared as the time goes by. He trembles, afraid of where they're taking him. He looks down at the ground, as the hot air balloon gets higher and higher. Him and his You brother have never been this far apart before. He knew that without his brother we wouldn't be able to defend for himself. Mario was always the tougher one out of the two. Ever since they were little Mario would be the one standing up for Luigi. Luigi feels his eyes tearing up, but refuses to let any tears out. He misses his brother dearly. He was scared for Mario too, he thought that his brother might be in a place like this too. Luigi sighs, wondering where is brother is right now.