Meet The King

As the hot air balloon lands, Luigi notices a large, scary, but beautiful castle. The red hooded creatures drag him off the hot air  balloon. Luigi walks slowly, terrified of what's behind those castle doors. As the doors open, inside was magnificent. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, which was very tall. The floor, covered in dark red carpet. For the most part, Luigi was impressed but terrified at the same time.

Following the red hooded guys, arms still tied up, he notices a lot of- turtles? He doesn't know how to explain them. Eventually he approaches a ginormous door, with golden handles. He gulps. As the doors open slowly, his fear grows more and more. The shy guys having to practically drag him in there. As he enters, some creature in a blue hat and robe flies in on a broom.

"Is this the human?" The creature asks.

The shy guys nod. The creature proceeds to point some sort of wand at him, causing the ropes that were tying Luigi's hands together to untie. Suddenly a blue aura forms around Luigi, causing him to float, and being unable to move any of his limbs. He sweats in fear, as he hears the creature speak.

"Sire, here is your human." The creature says, floating Luigi in the Kings direction.

The king gets off of his throne, walking down the steps that lead up to where he sat. With every footstep, the castle shook. The closer he got, the more Luigi just wanted to die right there and then. When the king approached Luigi, he spun him around, making sure to get every look at Luigi.

"What's your name, human?" He says, in a raspy voice.

The green boy hesitates to answer, still trying to process how giant this- thing is that's standing in front of him. This all is just a weird dream— right? He was so scared he could barely comprehend his thoughts.

"Well?! I don't have all fucking day." The king snaps.

"A-ah- Luigi.. sir." The brunette says.

"I'm not sure if you know who I am." The king says, placing his claw under Luigi's chin and tilting it upwards so he can get a better look at the human. "My name is Bowser, and I'm about to rule the world."

"Aha..- yaaaaay..." Luigi replies, smiling awkwardly.

"But." Bowser continues. "There is one person, who is going to try to stop me."

Luigi stares at this- turtle, dinosaur- looking thing. Noticing every feature, his red glowing eyes, his sharp teeth, his horns, his red hair. He couldn't make out of what this creature is.

"Well, this guy looks just. like. you. But short and fat." The king says. "And red."

"I- I have-a no clue who-a you are-a talking about." The green boy replies.

"He's a human just like you." Bowser says. "Oh and I can't forget, he has a mustache, just like you." He says, twirling Luigi's mustache

"Ah-.. You think-a I know every guy-a with a mustache?" The green boy says. "Well I-a don't!"

Bowser then grabs a small piece of his mustache, pulling on it. "Are you sure you don't?" He asks, smirking.

"I'm-a sure!!" Luigi yells. "Listen, I'm-a just a plumber in-"

The king then grabs Luigi, causing him to stop his sentence. Bowsers hand is so big, Luigi is able to fit right in his fist. "TELL ME WHO HE IS!" The king screams.

"AH- ah okay! He's- my fratello maggiore! My- my older brother!"

The king smiles. "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"Ah— yes but you've got to-a understand!" Luigi says. "We are just-a plumbers, we have no idea where-a we are!"

Bowser rolls his eyes, "KAMEK!" The king yells, rumbling the whole castle. "Take him to the dungeon, I will deal with him later." He says, dropping Luigi. But before he can hit the floor, the blue aura catches him.

"Of course, sire." The blue creature says, while making Luigi follow him.

"Wait- you have-a the wrong person!" Luigi yells, trying to escape the aura surrounding him. "I swear! I'm-a just a plumber!" He soon realizes that screaming and shouting would do him no good.

Before he knew it, the blue robed.. turtle— or Kamek, so he heard, throws him into what seems to be some sort of jail cell.

"Please-a let me go!" Luigi whines.

As the Kamek slams the cell door close, Luigi immediately starts shaking the door, trying to escape.

"Please! You've-a got to listen-a to me!" He screams, as the koopa walks away. Defeated, he turns around to examine the dungeon. It was remotely close to a prison cell. There was a sink, right beside a toilet on the left side of the cell, and on the right side there was a sad, old looking, torn up mattress on the floor. Luigi sighed as he sat on the mattress.

Luigi missed his brother more than ever now. He wishes he could turn back time, and never go in that mysterious pipe. He lays down on the mattress, falling asleep, hoping that when he wakes up- this will all just be a dream. It has to be a dream- right? All these turtles, and- dinosaur thingies- they're not real. There is no way that he could be awake right now. This is all in his imagination. He hopes. He takes a deep breath, before shutting his eyes, falling asleep.