Chapter 3-2

On breaktime, Bliz, Sunset, and XO were eating their lunch in the school canteen. Sunset's hand was a bit trembling after getting sudden fame. Bliz and XO were smiling and laughing silently.

"How's your first day of school so far?" Bliz asked.
"It was… something else," Sunset replied.
"You turned into every girl's crush in our class, that must be nice," XO teased.
"I should've gone to the toilet instead," Sunset disappointed at himself.
"Don't feel bad, you finally have a chance to get a girlfriend in the fu-"
"Stop it," Sunset closed Bliz's mouth as he was eating.
"You're making me choke, dude. Calm down!" Bliz mumbled.
"Stop teasing me like that, my face is almost full red…" Sunset said, a bit shy.
"You guys are so funny with each other, I love it," XO chuckled.

While they were having fun, a student approached Bliz and gave him a letter. Sunset and XO were concerned. When he opened the letter, Bliz read it slowly.

"Dear, Bliz. Meet me in the class 12-F after school, it's very important. Make sure you go there by yourself, thanks!"
"That's suspicious, did anything happen to you with that writer before?" Sunset said.
"I've never seen a person with such barely legible handwriting," XO criticized.
"Maybe it's either written by a head of extracurricular painting or a random student."
"The letter itself is suspicious to me. I think I'm worried too much," XO said.
"And you don't even know who wrote the letter with that handwriting," Sunset said.
"Don't worry, you guys! It will be fine, it probably might be a request."
"I really hope so…"

The bell rang itself after they finished their own lunch. The break was over.
"Time's up? That was too fast," Bliz said.
"We talked a lot during this time, that's why," Sunset said.
"Let's get back to our class quickly so we can hear some girls yell over Sunset," XO teased, laughing with Bliz.
"If you tease me one more time, I will throw you out with my whips..." Sunset warned them.
"Relax Sunset. It's a joke!" XO reassured him.
"It's not like he's going to act stupid and silly towards them. Am I right, Bliz?" Bliz and XO immediately got up and left Sunset alone.
"BLIZZZ!!!!"

School was over, and the students were packing up to go home safely. Meanwhile, Bliz had to go to the class 12-F as the letter promised.
"Sunset, are you going home now? I will give you the key to my apartment if you do."
"No, I want to go home with you in case something happens."
"Okay, then. You can go outside and wait for me, it won't take long."
Sunset went outside, still worried about him.

A few minutes later, Bliz went to class 12-F. The classroom was clean and tidy, no dust was left behind. But there was not a single person inside, and when he saw that, Bliz was confused.
"It's been a long time since we met, Bliz."
"Huh?"
A mysterious student appeared brightfully from the sunlight behind Bliz, sitting on the teacher's desk. A half-human, half-cyborg with deadly eyes and a terrible attitude stared at Bliz intimidatingly.
"K- Killbot!?"
"Ah, you still recognize my face. You really miss me that much.
The wind blew around the class and almost closed the door. Bliz didn't have any words to say, he couldn't believe what he just saw.

"Why are you speechless? Do I still scare you? I literally haven't done anything bad to you yet," Killbot stood up from the desk.
"A-Are you trying to pull a prank on me?"
"This is a public school, so of course I am not."
"Then what is the purpose of the letter you sent?"
"Consider it a reunion after a decade of not seeing each other. Now where's your best friend Sunset?" Killbot walked slowly towards Bliz.
"He went home alone..."
"STOP LYING AND CALL THAT BASTARD TO ME!"

Bliz was stuck with Killbot, he couldn't escape the class. He didn't want to fight Killbot because his powers were weak compared to Killbot's.
"You better call him or I will punch you in the face," Killbot asked angrily.
"He's literally gone, I'm not kidding!" Bliz replied, sweating.
"If you lie to me again, I'll hit you so GODDAMN HARD AND..."
"Enough."

Sunset grabbed Killbot and punched him hard in the face, he was really mad at him. A few small gears of Killbot fell to the ground. Bliz cried after being rescued by Sunset, his body shaking violently.
"Bliz, we have to go home and leave him alone. The gate will close in a few minutes. I will explain the situation at home," Sunset took Bliz's hand and left the classroom.
Killbot was angrier than ever. He slowly stood up and glared at them.
"This situation is not over yet, Sunset. Just wait until your time has come..."

GD OCs (Sunset Sandstorm, Black Blizzard, XO, Killbot) are taken from @Twilight0703_
https://twitter.com/Twilight0703_