Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1

    Qingyun City Railway Station was bustling with people coming and going, even the scorching summer could not stop people coming and going at the station.

The heat of summer enveloped the whole city. As soon as everyone stepped out of the train station, they could feel the temperature fluctuations in the world.

Chen Qiqi, who was dragging a 29-inch large suitcase, stepped out of the new air-conditioned hard sleeper, and felt the enthusiasm of her hometown!

As the flow of people walked to the exit, paperless tickets are now advocated, so she directly scanned her ID card to exit the station.

The first time you leave the station is to go to the bus ticket office at the train station.

There are still about two or three hours' drive between her hometown and Qingyun City. If it weren't for the lack of railways and the nearest train station at her home, she wouldn't have to take a bus to go home.

After buying the ticket for the bus, Chen Qiqi went to the bus point to look for the bus. When she found the bus to put her luggage, something happened. The suitcase she was carrying was too big, so it was okay to push it. It's really hard for her to let go.

If you can't figure it out, ask someone for help, so Chen Qiqi smiled and said to the handsome college student who seemed to be coming home from summer vacation: "This classmate, can you help me, I can't handle this big thing by myself. Box." Chen Qiqi looks good, her face without makeup is fair and clean, and there is not even a pimple mark on her face, because her skin is

 fair, the dark circles under her eyes are a little obvious, but it's okay, it's not Serious dark circles. She looks more retro, not a popular look nowadays, but has the feeling of a Hong Kong beauty in the 80s and 90s. The little brother's ears turned red when he was accosted by a beautiful woman for no reason, and then helped her put her luggage away. 

Chen Qiqi got into the car and found a seat for two people in the middle row. She sat inside by the window, and saw the handsome guy who helped carry the luggage shout: "Student, here!" After Yang Nan heard it, A little embarrassed, she walked over and sat down next to Chen Qiqi. Chen Qiqi felt that for the next two or three hours on the road, sitting with a handsome young man was much better than sitting with an uncle or aunt, at least it was eye-catching!

In order to make the atmosphere less dull, she asked the handsome boy what his name was, how old he was, where he studied, etc...

In the end, he said hello! His name is Yang Nan, and he is not the college student she thought he was. The handsome boy is only seventeen now, he will be in his third year of high school next semester, and he is actually the top student in No. 1 Middle School of Qingyun City! Now I am going to my grandma's house for the summer vacation.

"Student master!" Chen Qiqi gave him a compliment.

Yang Nan quickly waved her hand and said, "I'm not, I'm in the ordinary class, and the best students are in the experimental class and the key class!" "The

ordinary class is also amazing..." Chen Qiqi praised.

Yang Nan felt a little shy after hearing her praise, so she asked about Chen Qiqi's situation.

After hearing that she graduated from Imperial University, she immediately said: "Sister Qiqi, you are the top student!"

Chen Qiqi chuckled: "I just got in at the end of a crane, and I studied an unpopular major. Does graduating basically mean losing your job?"

"That's Imperial University, I don't even know if I can get in!" Yang Nan scratched her head.

"Don't think too much, review the most important things in the third year of high school, relax your mind, and think too much, but the pressure will be more..."

Chen Qiqi told him about the various things she learned from some top students in the school. a learning method.

The two of them were chatting, Yang Nan also asked her about her studies, Chen Qiqi answered every question, but she was a liberal arts student, and Yang Nan was a science student, so she couldn't help him with studies.

At most, introduce him to some of the learning patterns and self-discipline of the science masters of the university next door to Imperial University.

With someone to chat with, the journey was not so boring. After about two and a half hours, the bus arrived at Qingxichuan County, Chen Qiqi's hometown.