Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  Chen Qiqi returned to the living room with a pair of fried chicken, hamburger, french fries, cola milk tea.

Su Wanniang had been leaning against the entrance of the living room to watch just now, she saw that the outside was different, the people who came to deliver things to shopkeeper Chen were also strange, and the iron horse she was riding made her very awed.

After Chen Qiqi entered the room, she smiled and said, "Come over for lunch."

Su Wanniang walked over and smelled a smell of meat. Chen Qiqi opened the paper bag of the hamburger and asked: "Can you eat spicy food?"

Su Wanniang: "Yes."

"Then try this, it tastes very good." Chen Qiqi handed her a spicy chicken drumstick burger .

Su Wanniang looked at the steamed bun with vegetables and meat sandwiched between two pieces of bread, and for a moment didn't know what to say.

She glanced at Chen Qiqi, followed her example and opened her mouth wide to take a bite.

Wooooooow~ Is this the food of the gods? It's so delicious!

Su Wanniang has never eaten such a delicious "baozi". The meat is very fragrant, and the vegetable leaves are very satisfying.

There is a sweet and sour sauce in it. Although the meat is a bit spicy, she thinks it is acceptable.

She ate many kinds of spices in a "bun". Although she knew it was a spice, she couldn't taste what it was.

Originally, she wanted to steal a lesson, but she couldn't even taste it. Maybe the spices of the fairy family don't exist in the world.

Chen Qiqi ate the hamburger in her hand, completely unaware that Su Wanniang went back and forth several times after eating a hamburger.

Su Wanniang ate a hamburger, a chicken roll, three chicken legs, and a large cup of milk tea, which made Chen Qiqi stunned.

This girl has a good appetite!

She looked at Su Wanniang, and slapped herself on the forehead. She was too busy asking about the situation yesterday and morning, and completely forgot to ask how old Su Wanniang was.

Chen Qiqi shook her head and said, "Well, I haven't asked how old you are yet?"

Su Wanniang heard the words and said: "I just passed Ji this year."

And Ji? Was Ji Ji fourteen or fifteen in ancient times?

In order not to appear ignorant, Chen Qiqi quietly searched the Internet.

"Oh, so you are fifteen now?"

Su Wanniang: "Yes."

Chen Qiqi: "..."

Su Wanniang is much younger than her, and Chen Qiqi feels sorry for women in ancient times. get married.

"Then have you ever thought about how you will live when you leave home? Do you have a household registration or something?"

Chen Qiqi knew that ancient times was a feudal patriarchal society, women obeyed their father at home, their husbands after marriage, and sons after their husbands died... ...

Su Wanniang said with a smile: "When I came out, I brought a changed household registration. What I thought was that after I came out, I would change places, or take a boat to Jiangnan to set up a female household and start a new life. I would You have embroidery skills, so you can be an embroiderer."

"Female household? There are female households in Dajue Dynasty!?"

Chen Qiqi was surprised, why did she feel that Dajue Dynasty was like a kingdom in fiction? !

Su Wanniang: "Yes, my dynasty has had female households since the establishment of the dynasty, but only if you have money. The person who establishes female households must have money and work, so the Yamen will set up female households for you." After listening to Chen

Qi Qi said "Oh", this Dajue Chao seems to be doing okay!

When the hour and minute hands point to twelve o'clock at noon, if someone stands outside the Qixia Inn at this time, they will surely see that the Qixia Inn is slowly disappearing.

Chen Qiqi was chatting with Su Wanniang, when she looked outside, it seemed that she could not see the high voltage electricity tower and the wireless signal tower.

Shouldn't it be crossing over again!

She got up and went to the gate to have a look. Sure enough, the gate had changed back to the original forest. She thought about it, but didn't understand why it was worn again.

Until she looked up at the wall clock on the wall and found that the clock had not moved, she picked up her phone and checked 12:13, but the clock on the wall stayed at twelve o'clock.

She suddenly thought that it happened to be noon when she and Li Yin called yesterday. Could it be that her time travel had something to do with this time of noon?