Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

  Chen Qiqi sat on the sofa in the living room in a daze for a while, she stood up and listened carefully, and found that there seemed to be the sound of a tiger roaring.

Chen Qiqi: {{(°△°;"}}!

She shook her head, thinking that she had misheard her ears. She stretched her neck and listened carefully for a while. It was indeed the sound of tigers.

Although as a twenty-one The beautiful girl of the century has never seen any wild animals, but at least she has watched "Animal World" and knows how tigers roar.

This sound is much more fierce than those tigers in the zoo!

Chen Qiqi: I'm so scared She took out her mobile phone and looked at it for a long time, but there was still no signal .

She tried to make an emergency call, but the phone couldn't be made at all. The call couldn't get through, so

she bravely went out of the house and came to the gate.

She carefully Opening a crack in the door, the scene outside was still the same as the virgin forest she saw just now.

As she got closer to the door, she could hear the roar of the tiger more clearly.

When the door was locked again, Chen Qiqi looked panic-stricken Back in the house,

she rubbed her hands and wandered around the living room, muttering: "Have I crossed over?" "

No, have I crossed over with the house?"

............

. , Chen Qiqi finally calmed down. She still doesn't understand the situation, so it's best not to get confused.

"Calm down, calm down..." She said a few times silently, and she took a deep breath.

The only thing she was happy at the moment was Yes, for the safety and privacy of the guests, she built the fence very high, so that no beasts would come in.

Although the gate is an antique wooden door, it is actually hard inside.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohs , The primeval forest is really not something she can mix with.

Chen Qiqi stayed at home all afternoon, not daring to go out to have a look.

She was afraid that if she went, what would she do if her life was over! Let's hang on.

This rain has been raining for a whole day without stopping, Chen Qiqi randomly found a piece of bread for dinner, and was a little afraid to go to sleep.

At around eleven o'clock in the night, Chen Qiqi was sitting at the counter drowsy, but there was a hasty knock on the door.

She was awakened by a knock on the door, and saw the knocker through the camera outside the door.

If she hadn't been so brave, she might have been scared to tears right now.

The person who knocked on the door was a woman wearing dirty clothes and messy hair. If it wasn't for the lack of blood on her face, Chen Qiqi would have thought she had seen a ghost!

She took a closer look at the surveillance and found that the other party was wearing an ancient costume, and although the clothes were a little dirty, the fabric seemed to be very good, so she should not be a poor girl.

Although the other party was a woman, Chen Qiqi didn't dare to open the door casually, so she walked to the gate.

Through the gate, she calmly asked: "Who is it?"

Because Su Wanniang was unwilling to be married to a fifty-year-old widower by her aunt, she packed her bags overnight and planned to escape the marriage, but her maid betrayed her happily.

The aunt sent people to chase her for three days, and then she was chased so panicked that she ran into this mountain that was said to have wolves, tigers and leopards.

She thought that even if she died, she would never go back and marry that old widower.

Does the aunt really think that she doesn't know what her plan is?

She would rather die than get what she wanted.

But after running into the woods, Su Wanniang felt a little regretful, and after hearing the howling of wolves, she became even more frightened, and came here in a panic.

When she came back to her senses, she found that there was a house with two strings of lanterns hanging on it, and the plaque on the gate said Qixia Inn.

What kind of inn will open in the barren mountains? Su Wanniang hesitated for a while, and as the night got darker, her wolf howling became louder and louder, accompanied by the sounds of other ferocious beasts.

This made her terrified, even if this inn was a man-eating goblin cave, she recognized it.

It was better than being buried in the mouth of a beast, so she gritted her teeth and knocked on the door of the inn.