Chapter 13

All is well if the end is well I hope these brothers stay happy. You were looking at the brothers. They had an eye contact but didn't talk to each other.

"Hey you foolish girl you didn't even thank me." Lucas said in an irritated tone.

"Oh sorry.... Thank you." You thanked him.

"I think you can explain them what happened here better than me go ahead it's late and I am sleepy." Lucas left the room saying that.

"Y/N I think I need some explanation. First of all Why haven't you left ? How did you know about this fuss? What was going on?" Claude said as he was confused.

I explained him that I was in the prison because of Anastascius which made Claude furious. He was going for an attack on him when I told him about Aeternitas and his possession on Anastascius. His behaviour change due to his possession.

"Did you get it Your Highness?" you asked Claude.

'Did he really understand what Y/N said wasn't it complicated.' Anastascius thought.

"Yes I do." Claude nodded, which made Anastascius shocked.

'Impossible' he thought.

"I shall take my leave then." You said because you wanted to leave the palace.

"Wait..." Anastascius said which made you halt and look back.

"Sorry for whatever I have done to you I am really sorry. I know it may be hard for you to do so but please forgive me, as my sincere apologies stay as my guest till my birthday. Please don't leave right now." Anastascius said.

He was correct where can you go at midnight so you accepted the request.

"Crown Prince I think it's not only me who deserves a sorry it's someone else too." You said.

Anastascius looked at Claude and then again at me and said, "Y/N "

"Yes You're Majesty."

"Will you marry me ?" Anastascius said.

(Claude expression as well as yours)

"Huh are you ok Your Majesty?" You said.

"I am ready to leave everything for you. The Throne, The Crown,The Kingdom. I will live as you want to live. Just take me with you." He said.

'is this guy serious I said him to apologise Claude not to confess me is he ok.'

"Claude I am sorry I could not be a good brother for you. I never hated you but I saw you as a competition not only for the throne but also for love." He said.

"Can we reconcile." Anastascius said.

"It's ok if you don't-"

"Ok.. let's reconcile" Claude said.

They both were talking to each other I was sneaking out quietly when Anastascius said, "I have not finished talking to you yet."

"I guess you don't need me here" Claude said leaving me with him. Claude came near to my ears and whispered, "he loves you alot I think you two must sort it out."he smiled at me after he said that.

The room had an awkward silence you were quiet because you felt guilty you left him all alone when he was going through self-hate jealousy and agony. You knew the story but still was bias towards him.

The silence was broke when, "Master I don't think so it is a good idea of leaving the throne for me, the country needs you." You said.

"Claude is a capable Emperor than me and I don't wanna lose you. If you don't like me then why don't you just reject me." He said.

"No...no...no I think I have feelings for you but I am just hesitant towards you but I guess you are not that bad either."you said with a blush.

"You do."he said grabbing your arms.

"Yeah."I replied.

He blushed even more and hugged me after I said that. I actually thought of accepting his feelings because he was not a bad one here. My shoulder kinda felt wet and I started hearing sobs.

"I really love you it's all for you I devote myself to you" he said.

"Master I am tired." You said as you couldn't stand your feets were wobly.

"Call me Anastascius that would be better." he said.

He carried me which made me shocked. I was nervous and scared.

"Please put me down." I said.

"No I will leave you in the guest room." He insisted.

You changed and was ready to sleep in the bed when Anastascius came in and said,"Can I ask you my gift for tomorrow?"

"I will give it to you if I can." I replied.

"Can we announce our engagement tomorrow in the ceremony?"he asked.

"Ok." I replied. He then pecked me in the forehead before leaving.

"Good night love."he said.

The next morning Anastascius came inside Y/N's room and to his surprise the bed was as if no had slept. It was clean but a small note near the table.

My role ends here I hope you get someone who deserves and loves you. I don't want you to give up anything for me. I think you are needed here not with me. I realised you love me alot but you are The Emperor and the ruler of the country and I am just a lovely maid. Please don't look for me and serve your country. Let's be together in the next life but for now farewell my man.
Je t'aime

Your first love,
Y/N Borgis.

"Why do you always run away from me? What am I suppose to do, I am lost ? You always do stupid things Y/N I really thought we could he together." Anastascius said to himself.

That night :

You were very sceptical about yourself. You were doubting yourself that you deserve him or not. You decide to run away. While you were out of the palace you saw Felix.

"Lady Y/N can I help you." he asked.

"Sir Felix can you book me a ship ticket to the Harbour City" I begged him.

"Aren't you going to marry Crown Prince? He asked.

"Sir I think he is too perfect for me I love him but I don't deserve him. I am just a maid. I wanna leave the empire so he doesn't embarass himself as a Emperor with maid wife." I said bowing with a teary voice.

Felix respected my decision and booked me a ferry to another country. He left till the port to see me off.

Lady do you feel the same for the Emperor? He asked as we were walking towards the ferry.

"You were my first love but he fell in love with me I fell harder but we are not meant to be together." You said.

"Sir Felix please don't let anyone know where I am going ? I hope that I can trust you. Take care of both the brothers."I said him with concerned tone bidding him good bye.

Please vote and comment 🥺