Chapter 14

"Y/N serve the table over there " one of my employee said.

It has been one year and I am 19 and the man who loves me is 21. I am working here in one of the hotel as a servant and it pays well. I have a house in the town named Chester. I live in a secluded town as I don't want Anastascius to find me.

I have a friend name Bethany who works with me. She is also my neighbour here. She lives with her husband Joshua. Whenever I look at them I sometimes feel it's special to fall in love and get married but then again. I haven't moved on from Anastascius.

The restaurant was empty so we started talking to each other.

"Hey why don't you find a lover?" Bethany said.

"It's not easy I still haven't moved on from my previous lover."

"Oh was he handsome?" She asked.
"Very much" I replied.

"Did he cheat on you?" Bethany asked with curious emotions.

"No..." I replied.

"Then why did you leave him." She said.

"I didn't deserve him he was too perfect for me.i had hurt him a lot." I replied with a sad tone.
_____________________________________

In the Kingdom as Anastascius had promised you he gave up his position to the Claude. Claude also banned all the mistress of the previous Emperor. Penelope was furious although she tried to approach Claude again he rejected her. Anastascius was still in the palace helping Claude. He had lost the hope that he would see you. He searched the whole country as well as neighbouring countries but couldn't find you.

One day when Anastascius was returned from Claude office he meets Felix.

"Oh nice to see you Sir Felix. Wanna accompany me to some tea?" Anastascius asked.

Felix didn't rejected it as their relation with each other had gotten better. The went inside a living room and poured some tea.

"Sir Felix I was really jealous of you at one moment." Anastascius said staring at the tea.

"Can I know the reason Your Highness?" Felix said looking at Anastascius who was spacing out.

"My only love interest was Lady Y/N she had fallen for you. I actually thought she was in love with my brother but it was you..(long pause) now I realise that she loved your character and charisma which I lacked."  he said with a sad tone.

"Do you really loved Lady Y/N?" Felix asked.

"I think I had fallen deeply for her but I think it was not same from her." He said with a sad smile.

"She was truly in love with you Your Highness." Felix said. ' I am sorry Y/N I am breaking my promise.'

"Don't flatter me like that." He said.

"Before leaving Obelia she said me that she loved you alot but she didn't want to be a burden for you as a maid wife for an Emperor. Sorry I didn't inform this earlier because I had promised her I would never let you know. She took a ferry to another country which could be a harbour city." Felix said everything he could although he knew he could be punished.

"Thank you Sir Felix I will never forget your favour. I know you were tied by a promise." Anastascius said and left the room. The moment he got the info he asked Claude a leave and he gave it right away. He too help his brother find her by the means of spy and all.

Two days later:

"I think I have a gift for you." Claude said looking at his brother who was there in his office.