chapter 21: this girl crazy

sãnda pov

oh shit.

"I can't believe you're dating that fucking wench!" hanabi yelled at me as she stood up from her chair. everybody turned to us wanting to make me crawl into a hole and die. how does she even know!? I didn't tell her! did somebody see us together in the cafeteria and told hanabi?

"I don't know what you're talking about" I awkwardly laughed at her

"Don't fucking play dumb! the fuck did that bitch mean with you're dating her!?" hanabi yelled while pointing at sakura.

"I don't see how it's any of your business" I snarled back. why is she so worried I'm 'dating' sakura? I mean she rejected me so why does she care?

"of course it's my business! everything you do is my business! I'm you're ma-...." hanabi didn't even finished the last word before falling silent.

"bakugou, shinsou come with me" grandma aizawa said from the stage. standing up I looked over to haru who was just eating up the drama that was happening. of course he loves it. he's not in the drama, but I am. walking to the door, momma held my hand and squeezed it. she gave me a small smile before letting go of my hand and walking back to the stage

"okay so let's continue" I heard sakura clap her hands and awkwardly laughed. walking into grandma's office I went to sit down. hanabi sitting next to me

"so what just happened?" grandma sighed

"I don't know. I was just doodeling on my notebook when all of a sudden hanabi freaked out" I shrugged

"sãnda you're suppose to pay attention" grandma sighed again, looking at me dissapointed

"grandma, sakura is my mate. I know all that stuff already" saying this I saw hanabi flinch again, her eyes glaring daggers at me

"bakugou, why did you yell at shinsou?" grandma asked her

"cause she's dating that wench!" she growled

"why can't she date sakura?"

"cause she's my ma-..." again hanabi didn't finish her sentence. She fell silent once again, fumbling with her fingers.

"my what? my mate? you rejected me hanabi! you didn't want me as a mate anymore, so why can't I find a new one?" I asked her, standing up myself while glaring at her.

"cause you're mine" she growled silently.

" if you wanted me to still be your mate you one: shouldn't have rejected me. and two: shouldn't of left me there to die! you didn't even perform a bloodrituel. you just ran off. I could've died because of you!"

"I-I"

"and now sakura marked me. you don't even want to know how much I liked her before knowing you were my mate. I had this massive crush on her, and I was so sad and mad that she wasn't my mate. but then you rejected me, and I was at the brink of dying. yes sakura marked me, cause she loves me as well. and you would think that I would've loved it that she marked me, but you're wrong! I hated her in the beginning! I ignored her, hated her, cussed her out. all because I didn't get the choice of getting marked. now I'm trying to rebuild that bond with her. all this mess all because of you!" I ranted to her.

"and now you're here saying that I'm yours? are you fucking insane in the head!?" she just sat there, taking it all in. her hands were shaking as she bawled them up in fists. tears were threatening to spill, but she kept them in.

"don't you know in what kind of pain I am?" hanabi all of a sudden said. "not only did I found out I was suppose to have a fourth parent, but it was also your parent. How could I take away your parent? What kind of best friend does that? You don't wanna know how much I regretted bullying you sãnda, I really did"

"then why didn't you stop!? everybody in the school hates me now" I responded

"cause my anger took the best of me. I got that from dad. the second I rejected you I felt this pain in my heart and I know I made a mistake." she said, a single tear running down her cheek

"then why didn't you do a blood ritual? you just left me there"

"cause I didn't know what to do! I know that if I saved you that you would hate me forever and that you would've done the same thing your momma did. I just panicked okay. I was just to angry to even think straight" hanabi said, now full on crying.

"you left me to die hanabi! to die! and yes, I would've done the same thing my momma did. cause why in the hell would I stay with somebody that made the entire school hate me, bully me, reject me, and then left me to die?" I said. she started crying harder when I said that. but her tears did nothing to me

why would I feel bad for her? after everything she's done to me. Don't get me wrong, I know she feels bad. momma explained that her ex mates immediatly felt bad when they rejected her and wanted her back. so I know hanabi has the feeling she wants me back. but I don't want this. I went through way to much pain because of her. I've had enough pain, I just want my calm life back.

"sãnda please. what can I do to make it up to you? please I'll do anything!" hanabi sat on her knees, holding both my hands, pleading. what the hell is this girl doing? does she really think this is gonna help her?

"hanabi let me go" I calmly said, trying to pull my hands away

"please sãnda! I'll do anything! absolutely anything! you want me to walk around naked all across the school I'll do that just to prove my love for you! please sãnda!" okay this girl crazy

"grandma can I go?" I asked him. he rubbed his face nodding. pulling my hands out of hanabi's I bolted to the door.

"no please stay! sãnda please don't leave me! please I love you! I LOVE YOU!" running through the hallway I ran into a swarm of people. I think class ended. making my way through the crowd I walked back into the auditorium. momma and sakura were still on the stage together with haru.

"oh hey sãnda, how did it g-mmmm" I cut sakura off with a kiss. she was shocked in the beginning cause she didn't move at all but after a couple of seconds she melted into the kiss. never thought I would say this but absolute fireworks went off in that kiss. it just felt so right kissing sakura.

damn, this is also my first kiss.

I know I said that I was gonna take things slow and bond with sakura for a couple of days with just the two of us. but I just can't wait anymore. I want to restore that bond, and I want it now. I think seeing hanabi acting so hysterical made me realise that I shouldn't take sakura's love for granted. she marked me not just to save me, but because she loves me as well. And I was to stupid to see it. breaking the kiss I could hear sakura silently whimper. she pouted at me, pulling me closer to her again, but I just laughed turning my head so she couldn't kiss me again.

okay maybe I went a little to fast.

"so this means you completely forgive me?" she asked me.

"let's just say we're taking one step foreward again" I said

"don't care if it takes one step or a hundred. I'll love you forever" she said, spinning me around. letting out a giggle, I saw momma holding back tears and haru grinning. Wrapping my arms around sakura I took in her sakura scent.

It smells like home