Travis's birthday

THIRD PERSON POV:
Travis woke up and realized he was late "SHIT!"he jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed and ran to school .When he got to class the teacher yelled at "TRAVIS WHY ARE YOU LATE" Travis walked to his seat next to his friend Kai(oc) ignoring her"Phelps if you don't answer me in three seconds I WILL call your father" Travis sighs and says"I overslept" "see was that so difficult? Just do what your told and loose the attitude"Travis just sighed and put his head down but then he felt a tap on his shoulder he looked up and saw a note he opened it he read it and it read'happy birthday sorry we have to perform on your birthday and you have to perform During lunch anyway why so sad what happened???' he picked up his pencil and wrote 'im fine just kinda annoyed that my dad is still alive lol' and passed it back to him then the bell rang and they all grabbed there backpacks and left the classroom Kai walked him to his next period Mr Jefferson's class Travis was happy about this class because they had a free period today Travis entered the class and sat next to Marina and started to talk "oh and by the way happy birthday"Travis smiles and says "yeah thanks"Marina was about to say something but Larry was walking up to them "hey I'm sorry to bother you but do you have scissors?"Travis grabs his backpack and started looking threw it and he looked up from his backpack to Larry sitting on the desk in front of him"no sorry" Larry found it weird that he wasn't calling him a fag or another ungodly insult so he took advantage and hopped of the desk his belt chains rattling while he landed on the floor then he pulled up a chair and sat right next to Travis and started a conversation with him and Marina just left to go talk to Sal Travis decided to talk to him instead of telling him to fuck off like always "hey why do you seem sad" Travis sighed and said "don't worry about it "

~at lunch ~

Travis was sitting with Kai and Marina because Phillip wasn't there Travis got called to the front of the cafeteria he grabbed his violin case and walked up there he unpacked his violin and started playing

(Btw that is what he was playing)
To everyone's surprise he was actually good once he was done everyone clapped he packed up and walked back to his seat and was immediately hit with a "Travis you did great!"Travis smiled "now hurry and eat lunch is almost over" "no I'm not hungry"

Hope you guys liked this chapter tbh I just thought of this and had to make it into a fanfiction so :D I will draw my ocs and show them to you next chapter have a great day or night :)!!!!!!