MCYTS confessing their love and how long did it take them

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dream

6 months

♡ Sapnap got tired of Dream always telling him that he thinks that you don't like him

♡ That dude was the happiest when you said I love you to him.

♡ Would talk about you even more

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

George

1 year

♡ You went over to his house to bring him some muffins you baked .He said I love you, you         probably thought it was because of food but actually he meant it romantically.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sapnap

3 weeks

♡ He made a flirty joke and said "I really like you y/n" after that.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Karl

4 months

♡ Jimmy helped him. He bought a large bouquet of flowers and told Karl to confess to you, he     probably bought fireworks too. Karl said I love you ,gave you flowers and the fireworks went off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Quackity

4 months

♡ Blurted it out while filming a video.I love you mi amor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wilbur

7 months

♡ You were on his gig .He was playing and before they started playing some romantic song he   said. "This song is for my crush and hopefully for my future girlfriend y/n!"He said it while   looking at you. Crowd cheered you both on but some fangirls were sad.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jschlatt

1 month

♡ Dude was probably very drunk at night, his dumbass called you at 3am and he said I love     you. You both talked about it when he sobered up. He really likes you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bbh

8 months

♡ He sent rat to do it.He gave him a piece of paper,on the paper there was written.A love poem     to you and Bad signed it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Skeppy

2 years

♡ He asked you out to go eat dinner somewhere nice and said how much he loves you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Techno

1 year and 6 months

♡ He got enough courage and said it when you both won a bedwars game at 2 am.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tommy

2 months

♡ He told you "Y/n you are my girlfirend".

You said "Yes"

Hold up you actually mean it ?

Yes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tubbo

8 months

♡ Tommy probably hyped him up so much that he finally confessed and he texted you.Ily too     Tubs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ranboo

6 months

♡ He randomly texted I love you. You thought wtf but you liked him back.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Punz

1 year

♡ You were both playing and streaming valorant and he confessed his love.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Niki

3 months

♡ You were baking together and you both touched hands Niki said I love you and you kissed her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hannah

1 month

♡ You asked her out and You both confessed at the same time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Puffy

9 months

♡ She confessed her love on twichcon .