How would they react to you not eating

╰┈➤ TW:ED,Starving

Remember you are perfect the way you are and there is help is you feel like you need it!:)

You started slowly skipping meals and that led to you looking malnourished and getting pale,blacking out...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dream

♡ He always cooks food for you so it didn't take him long enough to notice.He had a small talk with you about it and he made sure that u always ate with him and finished your food.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

George

♡ Wouldn't notice,only after you lost a significant amount of weight.He wouldn't say anything but he will make sure you ate enough.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sapnap

♡ This man as soon as he notices he will literally stuff you with food and give you a lecture about how he wouldn't change a single thing about you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Karl

♡ He notices very early on because he used to be in the same place.Helps you to eat and makes sure to help you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Quackity

♡ Bro will order food for you every night so you will have to eat something,no matter how long he will have to do this.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wilbur

I don't know what to do with Will,you guys tell me should I stop writing about him fully or should I write about him as the Lore Wilbur?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jschlatt

♡ He wouldn't say or do anything but he will bring you food sometimes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bbh

♡ The sweetest man.Literally will tell you about how perfect you are every second he can and he will bake muffins and other sweets with you to eat.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Skeppy

♡ Will cry himself to sleep because he was overthinking about why you are starving yourself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Techno

♡ He would and will have a looong conversation about nutrition and why you shouldn't starve yourself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Punz

♡ Dinner dates for babes!He will take you out (to touch grass and to eat food).

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tommy

♡ Motherinnit for the help.He will ash his mum to cook a bit more food to bring to you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tubbo

♡ He will try to help you with your bad food habits slowly but surely.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ranboo

♡ Same as Tubbos.Tries to make you go with him for some fresh air.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Niki

♡ Notices very quickly after you started leaving significant amount of food untouched on the plate.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hannah

♡ She will try to ask you about it,will help you contact you a nutritionist.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Puffy

♡ She knew something was up the second you started lying about eating food that you actually didn't eat.At first she thought her cooking was bad,but then she had an argument with you about it where you confessed about starving yourself.