~Chapter 46

Chris POV

"I got the location of the place from an unknown number. Please send the cops and inform her dad" I said to the inspector over the phone.

I don't know who this unknown number is but I trust the person.
I drive down to the place, with full speed cos the unknown number said she has few more minutes to live and I don't want her to die. She has been through a lot.

When I reach there, do I just barge inside and start shooting? Oh damn!

I pack my car and walk down to the old building. I see 4 body built men at the front door. I try to sneak in by shooting one and hiding. The rest scatters to survey their environment.

A/n: forgive me please. I'm not good at the kidnapping shit

I finally sneak inside and someone pulled me by the corner.

"They are at the first floor. She's been shouting since. She's being tortured" Tristan cries.

Tristan? I swear if he has anything to do with this, I'll kill him too.

"You...why you here?" I whisper

"No time. Hurry! They'll kill me if I follow you" he said and I leave immediately. I need to rescue my girl

No much boys tho. I run up to the first floor and find two boys at the door. I shoot the two before they try to shoot me and then I try to eavesdrop.

I'll just say everything happening now is grace because I don't even know where I got the skill and courage from.

"Did you hear that lucky?" A woman said

"We need to kill her then. So they can't rescue her"

"Do it fast then" she ordered

I barged in and they stop.

Was that a nice idea? To barge in?

I look at ana and she is being covered with open wounds. New marks. I clenched my fist

"Who are you?!" Lucky points a gun at me

"Let her go" I hide my gun and raise my hands up in surrender.

"I need to go. The police are here. Finish them both." the woman tries to run and I shoot her. Just as I shoot her. I hear another gunshot. I turn to see Ana shot. I try to shoot the man but he beats me to it and shoots my hand and the gun falls out. Just as he was about to flee through window, he was being shot and he died.

I run to untie ana, though my hand hurts a lot. Y'all didn't tell me bullets fucking hurts like a bitch.

"Noooooooooo" I yelled when I see the hole on her ribs. At least he missed her heart. I hope she can survive it.

"Stay with me Ana" I hold her hand and cried.

"It's all my fault" I heard Tristan said.

I don't even answer him because it's a waste of energy. I'll only answer him when something happens to her.

"Ambulance!!!" Mr Kyle yelled and they come to carry her.

I cried bitterly and fall on my knees.

"Get in kid. You need to be treated" Mr Kyle tells me. Pammy helps me up and we all rush to the hospital.

We all wronged her. We failed.

*~*~*

They take her into the theatre and start operating on her. I really hope she survives.

The doctor comes out to find a blood donor and her father donates blood. She really lost a lot of blood. I can't forgive myself for these. I couldn't protect her like I promised. I'm being treated as well. My parents are also here

"Eat something son" Mum pleads.

"I need to see Ana first" I said, with teary eyes

We sit for hours before the doctor comes out with a smile on his face.

"She survived" He said and I smiled for the first time today. "But she's connected to many tubes right now" he adds

It doesn't matter. As long as she's fine. She's such a strong lady.

"Mum she's okay" I hugged my mum tight and cry. Everyone is crying.

Men do cry.

We weren't allow to enter inside her room till after a week. So I left the hospital to my house after looking at her through the transparent glass.

At least she's not dead. And I'm happy.

"How is Ana?" Dave asked immediately I entered.

"She's fine" I said weakly to him

"Sure? She said she wasn't gonna leave me so she better not die on me" He cries

I feel your pain too bro

"Go upstairs, Chris. I'll handle Dave" Mum said and I make my way upstairs.

I really want to know what happened. Who is that lady? I can't believe I killed someone.

I cried bitterly while trashing my clothes.

I saw her die in my arm. My goodness. I need to get today off my head.

I don't bother to go down to eat. I cry myself to sleep.

__________________________________
So the story is coming to an end
Just two chapters and this book is complete 😭😭❤️

I feel sad and happy

©Dame Cherie ❤️