Prologue "A normal day for SNT + flashback"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I miss my wife, Tails" talking.🗣️

'I fucked your wife' thought. 💭

Author notes: You may be wondering why I'm making this and well, the simple answer is out of boredom (or originally was). Also monthly updates for this fanfic.

Also, I had a dream about Eggman becoming an attractive anthropomorphic, black-scaled dragon lady and fighting Bower in a sky base. What is my life🫠.

Word count (2419)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It was a normal day for a light blue hybrid named SNT who had her morning black coffee. Later she will that care of two young flickies for Vanilla and Cream but before that she will have a little rest. She sat on her birch chair which was on her new balcony. The clouds blocked most the sky but some light passed through revealing a bright fiery orange colour.

It contrasted with the Emerald green meadows and the tall trees towered over the land. The land was mesmerising but even though it was beautiful SNT only let out a sad sigh. She put the warm black coffee onto her dry lips and had some sips letting the liquid down her throat. When the warm liquid settled into her body letting her recall properly what happened 2 days ago.

(Flashback)

SNT was taking a stroll with a blue hedgehog named Sonic and another hedgehog named Shadow who was black with red streaks. Shadow wanted to impress SNT with a green chaos emerald that he got from a special stage. It took some effort to get but, it was all worth it just to get SNT all for himself.

"SNT a gift for you." he said smoothly having a smirk on his furred face. SNT eyes widen at what he had in his hand. 'he given me a chaos emerald' She thought with shock by Shadow's gift. The chaos emerald Sonic saw this and got mad at Shadow for trying to get his precious SNT away from him. His teeth clenched and his heart beat it faster, as he started to yell.

"Hay! SNT is mine! You gay haired ass hedgehog!" Sonic insulted shadow with a strong glare that scared SNT from the malice. Shadow turned around annoyed and gave his own glare with his fiery red eyes staring into Sonic's emerald green. Though Shadows expression changed into a hit of twisted cockiness.

"You're are not the one that has a chaos emerald in his hands. Obviously SNT will choose me, the ultimate life form!" Shadow said to Sonic with a wide smirk which made Sonic scoffed. Sonic clenched his gloved hands into fists, and speed walked closer to Shadow with his chin up high.

"Why would SNT love a faker like you that lost to the real thing multiple times." when Sonic insulted, that  smirk on Shadow's face vanished and was replaced with a rage filled sneer. Sonic grinned, knowing that it hurt Shadow's ego and pride. In response Shadow  started to aggressively growl as he glanced his hands into fists as well.

"Fine! What about if we have fight right here and right now. The winner will get SNT and the loser will have to wear clothes than just gloves, socks and shoes!" Shadow's speech got Sonic hyped up but SNT didn't like what was going on at all. Shadow put his green chaos emerald on the grass near SNT feet. She grabbed it and hid it in her pocket without Shadow noticing.

"Not going to lost because I have speed and love on my side!" Sonic said making Shadow scoffed as they began their fight. Sonic did a powerful roundhouse kick but Shadow ducked underneath the kick and retaliated with a punch Sonic in the gut.

Sonic though stayed strong against the punch and transformed into a blue ball. Shadow did the same transforming into a black ball slamming into Sonic's. Before they both brook apart from the force, but this didn't stop them, as they quickly it again and again.