+++Backstory+++

Gods and Goddess have been around the world for ages, Humans or Wizards in this case haven't yet realized it yet because they mask their powers. Greek Gods/Goddess have been blending in with their kind for years and saw and learned a lot of things even though Gods are more powerful than them.  

The Gods saw something in the human world that they wanted and that was a child, even though a lot of children they grow way to fast so they can't witness their growth so they found a way to make a child that will not grow so fast like their other ones. The Gods merged all their powers, and it created a colorful orb and overnight it turned into a baby girl.

The little bundle of joy was everything to the Gods and they vowed to protect her from anything that wanted to cause her harm that meant even themselves. The child was blessed by everyone on Mount Olympus including the Underworld, the child's name was Zelmira Minako Olympia a girl who is kind to everyone single person on Olympus and the underworld even though those people are dead but has a fiery temper like Ares God of war.  

Zelmira had beautiful ice blue eyes, they were really clear and translucent, but they change when she is angry to a bold dark red that scares a lot of people as she grew up she could control her magic with grace and as she didn't really have friends due to her being the only child on Olympus, she was sent to a magic school filled with witches and wizards her age. 

Zelmira was sent down with her older siblings, Apollo and Artemis and they live in a big mansion that has a lot of magic surrounding it but mostly all of siblings and parents come to visit but if they have work, she goes Mount Olympus

 Zelmira can tell if a person is a good person or not, she also has good sense of fashion due to Aphrodite showing her everything about fashion and when she gets to her school, she doesn't have to wear the uniform and since the children don't know...

 Zelmira can tell if a person is a good person or not, she also has good sense of fashion due to Aphrodite showing her everything about fashion and when she gets to her school, she doesn't have to wear the uniform and since the children don't know that she was a goddess they are most likely going to assume she is a muggle born or a half blood since her last name isn't in any of the pure blood catalog's.

Zelmira had to get a wand since it was essential to use one while she was in that school but it was made by her parents since they didn't want her going to some old wand shop that has been there for ages and it looked like this.